SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Worst Movie of ALL TIME!!!!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Worst Movie of ALL TIME!!!! Login/Join 
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28023 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Rhinestone. 1984 IIRC. Sly Stallone sings in that turd.

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
Lost in Translation. I walked out after 30 minutes. And I am a Bill Murray fan. At least it was appropriately named. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
For me , The Blair Witch Project. Man that
was a big zero of a movie.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Not the worst movie of all time but I’m watching all the old war movies and just watched The Bridge at Remagen. Had tons of M24 Chaffee’s abs should been ok but the script and acting were atrocious. Plus Hollywood’s penchant for casting 40+ year old actors as 2nd Lt’s gets old real fast. I don’t know if George Segal is a shitty actor or he was drunk the while movie because he was awful.

Posts: 7540 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Old Air Cavalryman
Picture of ARMT Guy
posted Hide Post
Hands down.. the absolute worst so-called movie.. ever:

Napoleon Dynamite

"Also I heard the voice of the Lord saying who shall I send, and who will go for us? Then said I, here am I, send me."

Posts: 7464 | Location: Georgia | Registered: February 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Dreamcatcher.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17314 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
Ishtar or The truth about Charlie or Battlefield Earth. I cannot decide but all 3 belong on the worst movie medal podium.

I second the positive defense of The Thin Red Line.

Posts: 3163 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Melancholia, complete cinematic sewage.

Second only to Birdman.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34155 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
There's good, there's bad and then there's:

Ray Milland + Rosey Grier in "The Thing with Two Heads".

I actually liked a lot of the movies mentioned so far. You have to watch a lot of bad movies to really appreciate Bad- "Humanoids from the deep" and C.H.U.D- cannibalistic, humanoid underground dwellers. I missed C.H.U.D II but it's probably up there- or down there depending on how you view it.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13411 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
Bridges of Madison County.

My wife drug me to see this when it came out years ago. I figured, hell, Clint Eastwood's in it, so how bad can it be.

I sat there patiently for hours waiting for something to happen. When it was over & the credits started rolling, I looked at my wife & said, "W-T-F was that about?"

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARMT Guy:

Napoleon Dynamite

Lol. That’s one of Mrs. DFs favorites. She quotes lines from it occasionally. No doubt you have to be in the mood for silliness.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29736 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Experienced Slacker
posted Hide Post
Further proof there is no accounting for taste.

While I agree with most posts here, at least the ones with flicks I have also seen, there are notable exceptions.

Fifth Element?
Napoleon Dynamite?

One is a sci-fi staple with more quotable one liners than most. The other is quirky for sure, but I smiled if not laughed all the way through it.

Anyway, back to the first sentence of this post...

Posts: 7495 | Registered: May 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 1Lowtrk
posted Hide Post

Posts: 248 | Location: Burbank ill | Registered: May 13, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Son of a son
of a Sailor
Picture of wxdave
posted Hide Post
The English Patient

--------------------------------------------
Floridian by birth, Seminole by the grace of God

Posts: 987 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: May 20, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Aquilon:
The Fifth Element. Horrid, unwatchable drek.

Disagree. One of my wife's and my favourite movies. Bruce Willis was, well, Bruce Willis Smile. Milla Jovovich was hawt. Gary Oldman was a great bad guy. Chris Tucker was a hoot. Great CGI. Terrific opera scene and one of the best movie lines ever:

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9TyxxLHfBwE

The thing about TFE was it never took itself seriously. It was meant to be over-the-top SciFi and it was.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Any and All of those “Twilight” movies about sparkling vampires, anorexic waifs, and CGI werewolves. BARF.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2709 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Was that you
or the dog?
Picture of SHOOTIN BLANKS
posted Hide Post
"Shaving Ryan's Privates"

Heard it was a WW II flick but had nothing to do with it.

Posts: 1635 | Location: PA | Registered: February 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARMT Guy:

Napoleon Dynamite

Vote for Pedro

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5915 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My votes are:

Australia
Cold Mountain
The lovely bones

All were nights that it was not my pick Confused

Posts: 340 | Location: Twin Cities MN | Registered: April 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post