SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    DirecTV Discount For Current Customers***Possibly More Winning Added Page 2***
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

DirecTV Discount For Current Customers***Possibly More Winning Added Page 2*** Login/Join 
Funny Man
Picture of TXJIM
posted
This is from a thread on another forum that I frequent. It was posted earlier today and now has three pages of post by people who confirmed it worked for them today . You simply call in and ask for "The holiday promotion". Phone number to call is 1-800-778-3397.

People are reporting a $50 per month bill credit for 12 months as the base promotion with some reporting $60 off.

I am not a DirecTV customer and I am not affiliated with them or this promo, just thought some here might be able to use an extra $600 this year.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: TXJIM,

Posts: 7093 | Location: Austin, TX | Registered: June 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
How does that line in Hotel California go, "You can check-in but you can never leave." That seems to be their motto from what I understand.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14039 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
I'm on the phone with them right now. I'll report back. Stand by.

BINGO.... $60 per month for 1 year.... $720 in my pocket!

Thank you for posting the information. No contract extension or other charges.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
A few more bucks and I'm all in on a Ruger Precision Rifle!

BIDEN SUCKS.

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
I just called and yup, got 60 bucks knocked off my bill each month for all of 2018.

Holy crap!!

Thanks for the tip!

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5045 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They are closed for the night. Out of curiosity was there a minimum monthly current bill that you had to have to get the special applied too? Who gets $50 and who gets $60 per month? Any other conditions for the promotion?

Posts: 1995 | Location: DFW Texas | Registered: March 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by straightshooter01:
They are closed for the night. Out of curiosity was there a minimum monthly current bill that you had to have to get the special applied too? Who gets $50 and who gets $60 per month? Any other conditions for the promotion?

I have been with Directv since September 2002. Possibly based on the length of being a customer?

BIDEN SUCKS.

Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
How many years did you have to commit to?

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6487 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:

None.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5045 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 95flhr:

None.

BIDEN SUCKS.

Picture of steelcityfishanddive
posted Hide Post
I didn't receive any other discounts. I routinely call in and bitch since my bill seems to change every month due to different promotions endings and what not. So I was unable to get any better discounts than what I currently have.

Posts: 1315 | Location: Tampa, FL | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I made it so far,
now I'll go for more
Picture of rbert0005
posted Hide Post
Don't fret. AT&T will eventually find a way to screw you over and get all that money back.

Guaranteed,
Bob

I am no expert, but think I am sometimes.

Posts: 4581 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: January 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Kewel!

I qualified with no caveats.

I imagine when full billing kicks back in in January 2019 I'll faint dead away...

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15246 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Done. Got $30 off per month (only have the basics), plus the guy added Showtime for 4 months (auto cancels, no need to call back), AND at the end of the call, Duvan? wished me and my family a Merry Christmas!. Holy hell, it was worth the phone call, just to hear that!

Posts: 2833 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of }BuLL
posted Hide Post
Wow, just qualified for $60 off! Thank you TXJIM!

Posts: 131 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: December 11, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Thank you TXJIM, $50 off for me! Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
That’s terrific, Jim. My wife just got off the phone with a really nice person. She asked some questions about “favorite channels,” offered us Showtime for 4 months free, and took $60 off our bill. So, our bill goes from $105/mo down to $45!

Posts: 13281 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Customer since '04.
My bill went from $94 to $44 for 12 months. No contract or extension or packages.
Direct number to the Loyalty department (800) 778-3397.
I'll be calling back in 12 months.

Posts: 9524 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Loves His Wife
Picture of BRL
posted Hide Post
Cool Just saved me $600 and I got a Merry Christmas! That's a new P320 Big Grin

It apppears I'm already overpaying. Even after my $50/mo discount my bill is still $104/mo. I should never have to watch a commercial for that.

I am not BIPOLAR. I don't even like bears.

Posts: 12933 | Location: Western WI | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
Got mine reduced $45 per month for 12 months. Thanks for the post!

Posts: 600 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post