SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Looking for a true MINIMAList wallet
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Looking for a true MINIMAList wallet Login/Join 
Bald Headed Squirrel Hunter
Picture of Angus the Kid
posted Hide Post
I've had mine for 12 years. Looks like the day I bought it.

quote:
Originally posted by NavyGuy:
I've been carrying the Saddleback for about 10 years. No rubber band, but cards and such are very secure. There's a place for a bit of paper money, and the newer version splits open in this money slot... my older version has no split. I have 4 cards as well as DL and LTC card and usually a $20 bill. It's so small and light I forget it's in my front pocket.

Wallet

"Meet the new boss, same as the old boss"

Posts: 6167 | Location: In the tent, in Houston, in Texas | Registered: October 23, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cmparrish:
Take a look at the Chum's Surfshort Wallets. It's cheap, made out of thin material and durable. Holds a lot of cards, cash with minimal bulk.

That would be my vote (I also like minimalist wallets). Made from very thin ripstop nylon. The main compartments are zippered so no worries about losing cards.

Chum's

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16956 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sully0812:
Hey guys. Sorry for reviving this one. But do any of you have Bellroy wallets? Are they as good as they say? Want to buy a new one.

Good products, they've been around a bit now.
Modern in design but, retains some classic aesthetic. Find what works for you.

I've been following this thread off/on, as I gave up the billfold style wallet nearly 30yrs ago once I started traveling and carrying important stuff in my front pockets.
Been looking for a replacement to the Timbuk2 ID money clip I got over 20yrs ago; fortunately I have bought several to replace the ones that wear out but, would be nice to get something updated. There's been several that have come close = money clip with two pockets for ID & multiple-cards; my set-up is ID, medical/insurance cards, 3x business cards and 5 credit/debt cards.
I might have to try to Ridge w/clip, at the very least I can be familiar with it and might work.

Posts: 15084 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have Ridge Carbon Fiber with Clip.
It has been exceptional.
I do agree that the scales seem thick but I have become ok with this.

"The more People I meet, the more I like Dogs."

Posts: 2948 | Location: Houston,Texas | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have the larger flowfold wallet, and love it after 10+ years of use, but went to check out the minimalist and got a pop up offer to get one for free! Paid ~$6 for shipping and tax. Normally $15+ shipping/tax. Worth a try.

Posts: 26 | Location: DFW | Registered: September 10, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post