SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Companies with good customer service
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Companies with good customer service Login/Join 
posted
I have always had good customer service when dealing with Gun manufacturers. Ruger, Glock, Sig Sauer, Springfield Armory. In contrast, it seems that Insurance companies, Technology companies, and Communications seem to be the worst. Phone trees from hell and rude incompetents reading from a script.

What companies have good customer service? Just list your positive experiences.

Posts: 17282 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Firearms manufacturers: Ruger, SIG and Glock. Firearms related: Brownells. None of these should surprise anybody. A non-firearms company that gave me good service when I had a problem is Tooltopia.com.

Posts: 28019 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
Recent good experience with Deltran, Battery Tender maker. Replacement quickly sent.

Also, Hank's Belts. Once you get your size you are gtg, but getting there took me two tries. Made in the U.S.A., 100 year warranty, stands behind their product, which I wear every day.

Motorcycle gloves; Revzilla makes it right, High Racer takes good care of you, and a shout out to Taichi and Sportbike Track Gear - it can be hit and miss getting the right size.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Top Gun Supply

Greg Cote (usaoz)

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16539 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
On the gun-related side:
RCBS
Hornady
Lee
Dillon

There have been varied opinions, but I've ALWAYS gotten great customer service from:
Discount Tire
AT&T (believe it or not)
Christian Brothers Automotive

Just to name a few.....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Blindster.com Competes with Blinds.com (Home Depot owned)
Better Pricing Houston Based Company GREAT Customer Service.
I called and reached the President of the company to compliment the specific people , I dealt with. He acknowledge he lays gets the complaints and I told him i felt it important to tell him what asset his staff was.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8401 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Apple
REI

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16413 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
American Standard
Weber

Customer service for both knew their products and went above and beyond.

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3855 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
Firearms manufacturers: Ruger, SIG and Glock. Firearms related: Brownells. None of these should surprise anybody.

Ive had good luck with these companies as well.

Companies ive had bad luck with and will never deal with again.

Kimber
Kel-Tec
Cheaper than dirt.

I ordered AR-15 lower parts kit years ago from CTD. I got a couple hundred dollars worth of ammo instead. The CS rep actually argued with me that it wasnt possible. I said fine, ill keep the ammo, sell it and buy my parts from someone else. She changed her tone after that.

Posts: 7401 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
Chick-Fil-A - every time...
Kohls almost every time.
Verizon has been good to me for the last 20 years.

I have found that the bigger the company, the worse the service.... I like to shop small as often as possible.

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rinehart
posted Hide Post
Sig Sauer for sure- I called a few times over the years and once spoke to one of the customer reps about a bad battery cover on a Sig Romeo 7. About a week later I received a new one in the mail. Excellent products and service...
Apple- can't complain about their help with issues. They replaced two motherboards on Macbook Pros free past the warranty expiration.
Corning Credit Union. Very nice folks to deal with over many years.
Bear Creek Arsenal. Outstanding customer service. Their Quality Manager is also a veteran and top notch.
Amica Insurance. Had them for many years and always excellent customer assistance and service-
Eureka Tents. Had some expedition tents I needed parts for and they were a pleasure to deal with-

Posts: 1507 | Location: PA | Registered: March 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
I had a fit issue with some G10 grips I bought from Hogue. Ken@Hogue went out of his way to make sure the problem was resolved.

Chik-Fil-A - I've never had a bad experience at any of their restaurants.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4931 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
DeadHead
Picture of two-two-niner-romeo
posted Hide Post
Sweetwater for music equipment.

https://www.sweetwater.com/

"Being miserable and treating other people like dirt is every New Yorker's God-given right!" - GhostBusters II

"You have all the tools you need. Don't blame them. Use them." - Dan Worrall

Posts: 1907 | Location: Putnam County, NY | Registered: May 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
  • Discount Tire. Was treated badly at a store, wrote a letter to the founder / CEO, everything was made more than right.

• Amazon

• Our own holster makers: Dustin Osborn, Ryan Grizzle

• Robert "The SIG Armorer" Burke

This message has been edited. Last edited by: V-Tail,

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30743 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
Apple
Ruger
Milwaukee Tool

If it ain't woke... don't fix it.

Posts: 4131 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post
Sig, LL Bean, Eddie Bauer, Hogue, VZ Grips, Amica, USAA all come to mind.

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
Brownells is amazing. Most Amazon returns / issues have been easy. Ruger recalls have been painless. Chick-Fil-A.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Fidelity Investments
United Healthcare
Amazon
Verizon
SIG

One thing all of the above companies has in common is people answering the phone and speaking with me in unbroken English.

Posts: 1352 | Location: WI | Registered: July 07, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Discount Tire
SIG Sauer
LL Bean
Batteries Plus
Amazon
Mimi's Jewelry
Nordstrom

Posts: 542 | Registered: April 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
CMMG, bought AR LPK after their CSR called me back and spent quite a while on the phone answering stupid (to me) questions about my first AR build.

The CMP, had a a problem with my first Garand from them, could not be happier how it was handled.

Browning, top notch also. I bought a rifle, at the beginning of the new month a rebate went into effect. I purchased it two weeks before that, a friend suggested I call them. I did it to appease him as I figured they would tell me to pound sand, I was surprised as the lady in CS told me to send in the documents and she would process it.

Winchester, defective ammunition, they did not pass the buck, sent me a prepaid mailer and upon receipt a refund check was sent.

Chet Whistle, CW Accessories, another good one.

Non firearm:

Moen, faucet under lifetime warranty. Excellent handling of warranty claim.

Consumers Energy, our natural gas utility, free energy audit including new shower heads, faucet aerators, hot water pipe insulation (installed by them!) and if we did not already have a programmable thermostat they would have installed one.

DTE Energy, our electric utility, free LED light bulbs and night lights.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8140 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post