SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Companies with good customer service
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Companies with good customer service Login/Join 
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
Camp Chef is one of the best I’ve dealt with. With my pellet grill I’ve had two problems, the temp probe and propane regulator went bad. They replaced them with no questions asked and apologized for my trouble.

Posts: 4133 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Nobody has had great service from RCBS but me? Big Grin

Also there's Ruger, Sig (after speaking with a manager in person because Ken was trying to convince me, over the phone 6" low and 3" right at 10 yds was normal and they don't warranty accuracy) and just recently LL Bean.

LL Bean boots I bought in 2007 finally wore out. When I couldn't find them in the catalog I called to find the comparable model. Lady on the phone insisted I didn't need to buy the new pair, they'd replace my worn out pair.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

The definition of the words we used, carry a meaning of their own...

Posts: 14043 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ch23701
posted Hide Post
Belle Tire
Surefire
RCBS (great)
Bushnell
Canada Goose

Just a few that come to mind!!

Posts: 259 | Location: SW Michigan | Registered: September 03, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree on both Maui Jim and COSTCO. Also with Discover.

Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot little puppies.

Gene Hill

Posts: 626 | Registered: July 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who Woulda
Ever Thought?
posted Hide Post
Believe it or not Remington Firearms. I bought a used 870 pump with a wooden stock set. I ordered a synthetic set off the internet and installed that. Move forward 10 years later the recoil pad started melting and sticking to the carpet of my safe. I called Remington and was honest about the history of the gun. They sent me a standard Limb Saver recoil pad that was too big so I called and talked to the same guy again. They said it must be a Police stock and sent the correct pad. Both were sent free of charge and they didn't request the first pad back. Thanks Cody.

Posts: 6587 | Registered: August 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Amurr
posted Hide Post
USAA bank and insurance...the best

Posts: 2628 | Location: On the shore of Lake Lanier | Registered: November 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironmike57
posted Hide Post
https://www.breakthroughclean.com/

I have had a few problems with their liquid delivery systems and they were quick to respond and went way above and beyond each time. Good products, too.

Posts: 1981 | Location: Florida | Registered: July 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by elde:
Discover.

1. When you call, your CS Rep is located in the United States. You know that because he/she states "this is Carol in Omaha" for example.
Did you know that Omaha is a town in India? Peggy works there. Her alias is "Carol."

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30745 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Apple
Power Financial Credit Union
Fidelity Investments

Here in Miami:
Alligator Pools- They resurfaced mine and my sisters pool, outstanding work and owner Smile

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Benchmade knives.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
Benchmade knives.

I'll second this.

You can add Kershaw to the list as well.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
up until 19 months ago Costco, but the one we got SUCKS!

Ruger did right by me 15 years ago.
Leatherman did good as well

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54715 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Music's over turn
out the lights
Picture of David W
posted Hide Post
Add SilencerCo to the list.

David W.

Rather fail with honor than succeed by fraud. -Sophocles

Posts: 3645 | Location: Winston Salem, N.C. | Registered: May 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The good...

Apple.

Ruger.

REI.

Top Gun Supply.

Mimi's.

The bad -

Powerlet. (Power cables for motorcycles and ATV vehicles)

I don't know if they're still in business. Their phones go into voicemail.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sig
Snap On
Vortex
Revant
American Muscle
Grunt Style

Posts: 106 | Registered: September 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Amurr:

Have to disagree with you on this one.

I started using USAA for all my insurance needs in 1975.

They were GREAT for about 20 years. Then things started going downhill. USAA, service-wise, is only a shadow of its former self. On top of that, they have become tone-deaf regarding the fundamental values of their customer base and have espoused support for leftist nonsense. I left them entirely last year; now I use Farm Bureau Insurance.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
I have been very happy with both product quality and customer service from:

• Milt Sparks -- VM2 holster and PCH-M pocket magazine carrier

• The Beltman -- belts

Thanks,

Sap
  •  
    Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    More persistent
    than capable
    posted Hide Post
    Lund tonneau covers, needed a part for a 10 year old cover, sent n/c.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1089 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of downtownv
    posted Hide Post
    Dillon Precision
    Blindster.com best prices great service.
    Melnor Garden Hose Sprinkler accessories

To the level where I call ed the Presidents of the company and complimented his staff

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8402 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of Bob RI
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by SapperSteel:
    quote:
    Originally posted by Amurr:

Have to disagree with you on this one.

I started using USAA for all my insurance needs in 1975.

They were GREAT for about 20 years. Then things started going downhill. USAA, service-wise, is only a shadow of its former self. On top of that, they have become tone-deaf regarding the fundamental values of their customer base and have espoused support for leftist nonsense. I left them entirely last year; now I use Farm Bureau Insurance.

100% agree....bye bye and no regrets.

Posts: 4521 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post