SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Companies with good customer service
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Companies with good customer service Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mrvmax:
Camp Chef is one of the best I’ve dealt with. With my pellet grill I’ve had two problems, the temp probe and propane regulator went bad. They replaced them with no questions asked and apologized for my trouble.

Agree on Camp Chef. I purchased a 3 burner camp stove from them with steel griddles for flat top cooking. When the stove arrived it had a very noticeable dent on the stainless steel panel where the burner controls are located. Simply cosmetic didn't effect functionality at all. The box it came in was pristine so it didn't happen during shipping it had to slip through quality control.
I sent them a polite email with a pic of the damage and they offered to replace it or a $50 refund my choice.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8540 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My local:
Dentist
Independent tire store
Gunsmith
Gun store
Restaurant
Hardware store
Farm supply store

Silent

Posts: 1031 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by two-two-niner-romeo:
Sweetwater for music equipment.

https://www.sweetwater.com/

Seconded

Posts: 13305 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Saluki
posted Hide Post
Everready, replaced a Maglight at not a penny cost to me. Pelican replaced a couple parts in a light that I was willing to pay for, at no cost. And just this week Stanley thermos agreed to replace the cap and seal gratis, on a 24 year old bottle. Years ago Corning optic replaced a pair of Serengettis with a damaged frame, they were years out of warrantee.

It has been my experience that contacting the corporate office generally gets me good results. I find politely asking for help rather than a demand of satisfaction goes a long way towards satisfaction. The person on the other end has a wide latitude of how they can address your problem.

----------The weather is here I wish you were beautiful----------

Posts: 5168 | Location: southern Mn | Registered: February 26, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not your average
kind of girl
Picture of P226RN
posted Hide Post
https://k9ballistics.com - Great dog beds and service

If it won't matter in 5 years don't give it more than 5 minutes.

Posts: 5164 | Location: Bye Bye Maryland! Hello WV! | Registered: May 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
Streamlight. I use a headlamp known as a "Double Clutch" in my work, and it gets constant hard use. The rear side cover/housing broke (a little prematurely, I thought) where it pivots to open it up to plug in the charger. Also, the charging receptacle in the battery loosened up, broke contact and prevented charging. I sent it back and they returned it repaired, in a reasonable time, and free, plus a new headband. (I didn't send the headband with the light.)

Posts: 28019 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Had very nice experiences recently with Ammoman and Summit Racing.

You've got to know what to do when you don't know what to do.

Posts: 364 | Location: SML-VA | Registered: November 29, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post