SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Donna Brazille outs Clinton and DWS
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Donna Brazille outs Clinton and DWS Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I know this is an effort by the DNC to remove the Clintons from the political landscape, but honestly? Man I hope she runs again. Can you imagine? The DNC is set to roll out it's 2020 presidential candidates and BAM! Up pops Hillary. "I'm With Her, Part Deux - What Difference At This Point Does It Make"? Besides giving the old "drunk uncle at the Christmas party" face palm the DNC would be working overtime to shut her up, allowing Trump more time to get his messgae out and cruise to a glorious second term.

Don't think for a minute Clinton is going to go quietly into the night. She has plenty bombs of her own to drop that could kill off the entire DNC. Wouldn't it just be grand if they all swallowed each other whole never to be seen again!!

The DNC is going to have to pay dearly to get the Clinton's out of the political landscape.
And "out of the political landscape" may simply mean she don't run again but still have a prominent position in the party driving the agenda etc.
Then there's always Chelsea...

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8540 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Brazile isn't right in the head. Remember she lied about providing debate questions in advance to the Clinton campaign. When challenged, she defended herself with some gibberish about being a Christian. It was disgusting.

The Clinton's are dirty and fail to take responsibility for their actions, but Brazile isn't any better.

Posts: 430 | Location: Fort Worth, TX | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
And "out of the political landscape" may simply mean she don't run again but still have a prominent position in the party driving the agenda etc.

Prominent role, yes. Driving the agenda? I think this may all boil down the Dems blaming Hill and her policies for Trump's victory. After all, it's inexplicable for them otherwise.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Meow...

Link to original video: https://youtu.be/8VaDQKyvBSs

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

Don't think for a second that they haven't thought of this.

Any stumble by Schumer of Gillibrand, and she will be the junior Senator from NY.

Posts: 20138 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

Don't think for a second that they haven't thought of this.

Any stumble by Schumer of Gillibrand, and she will be the junior Senator from NY.
If the voters there let that happen, they deserve her.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Out West:
Brazile isn't right in the head. Remember she lied about providing debate questions in advance to the Clinton campaign. When challenged, she defended herself with some gibberish about being a Christian. It was disgusting.

The Clinton's are dirty and fail to take responsibility for their actions, but Brazile isn't any better.

I never gave much attention to Brazille in her role as a Dem party talking head and yeah, she's certainly toed the line more than once. I can't cite a single example but over the years it seems she was more open and honest than most of her fellow travelers from time to time. I do know she surprised me on rare occasions. The bar set by the Clintons is about as low as it gets, DB hasn't sunk to that level IMO. I sure trust what she says more than Hillary.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8370 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Character, above all else
Picture of Tailhook 84
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:

flashguy

LOL, that's exactly what everybody said 17 years ago when Hillary ran for the seat in NY!

"The Truth, when first uttered, is always considered heresy."

Posts: 2544 | Location: West of Fort Worth | Registered: March 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tailhook 84:
quote:
quote:

flashguy

LOL, that's exactly what everybody said 17 years ago when Hillary ran for the seat in NY!
And it was true then, too. It sucks for the rest of us, but we aren't in control.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:Time to identify the next priority threat

Short range:
Pocahontas
Bernie

Long range:
Kamala Harris- CA congresswoman, greens and far-left love her, female version of Obama.
Cory Booker- Wall St loves him
Seth Moulton- MA congressman, former USMC officer
Terry McAuliffe- established Democrat

Posts: 14708 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Kamala did come up kinda quick, didn't she? I'd suggest keeping an eye on the Castro brothers out of San Antonio over the long term as well.

Where on earth would Terry McArtless go, though? He's got money and a track record, but he's thoroughly tied to the Clintons and even a seat in the US Senate would technically be a step down for him. Traditionally one runs for Governor in order to run for President.

I would suggest adding Schumer to the short-termers at the moment. He seems to get away with a lot just because everyone has known he's a liar and an idiot for so long that sometimes they forget. How do you think he climbed into Reid's seat?

quote:
And it was true then, too. It sucks for the rest of us, but we aren't in control.

Maybe things could change, maybe the right team could do it at the right time. But right now, Chelsea comes off as too damned much of an airhead to really be electable to anything major. If she's going to have a shot at any political office of any importance, IMHO, she's going to need to start somewhere like the NYC city council and spend a few years climbing the ladder. With Bill slipping into the sunset and Hill not only going down in flames but going toxic with it, the Democratic Party may need a few years before it's ready for another Clinton anyway.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
So, people in this country have been accused of influencing the election, and colluding with the Russians. Yet, this is not being investigated?

It seems to me like fixing the primaries to determine who runs against who is much more potentially damaging to this country than some fake facebook ads that influenced no one with even a shred of common sense.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38019 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
You're right. The argument, though, is that the Republican and Democratic Parties are private organizations and that government regulation of them will always run the risk of impinging on freedom of speech, the right to associate, etc.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
Kamala Harris- CA congresswoman, greens and far-left love her, female version of Obama.

Senator. She replaced Boxer.

Q

Posts: 26536 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
It seems to me like fixing the primaries to determine who runs against who is much more potentially damaging to this country than some fake facebook ads that influenced no one with even a shred of common sense.

True, plus you don't need to use so much "cloak and dagger". All you need is a Clinton running the party.

Posts: 7574 | Registered: October 31, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
I've been looking at this whole Harpy writing her book on "what happened was it ain't my fault" and now "saint" Donna comes out with her book on "what happened was all your fault you cheating, underhanded bitch"...and I feel this way about the circus unfolding before our eyes...

I think the Democratic Party has been so embarrassed by the loss of the harpy that they are not only washing their hands of the harpy stench...but are doing everything to ensure the name Clinton is to never more be involved as a dem candidate on any ballot...ever!...

After all...they gave her everything...the money, support...EVERYTHING...they made sure the MSM attacked candidate Trump at every turn, answers to the questions on the debates were slipped to her, every misstep of the bitch was covered over and was used to make her look pitiful...but most importantly...they gave her free reign to fix this election as she saw fit...yep, the "fix was in" and she was 100% in charge of it...how could she lose...

But lose she did...not to a career politician mind you, but to a New York business man who was painted as a loudmouth, ego driven buffoon and worse by not only the harpy herself, the dems, the MSM, but also his Republican opponents...yep, the chosen one lost...even Bill came out and said she ran a bad campaign and didn't listen to advice. The harpy lost, driven by her own ego, arrogance and feeling that she had it in the bag...after all, she had "fixed" the playing field and "fixed" the out come...the Presidency was hers and "she" made it happen...

Now somebody must pay...but who?...

The harpy is touring the country pushing a book that blames her loss on everybody else, including the Democratic Party. The dems effort to push the Trump/Russian bullshit has backfired and exposed the players all the way back to bigwigs in the Democratic Party...the harpy spent the Dems dry. The harpy is now exposed and her many sins are scarlet for all to see...she lost and the loss was expensive and embarrassing...plus the loss is an ongoing saga that will not go away...

And most importantly...Donald Trump is this nations President and he is doing a good job in that role...MAGA!...

This makes her loss worse to the dems...something has to be done, after all...the midterms are less than a year away (better hurry)...

Enter Donna Brazille and her tell all, all cards on the table, Hillary is a crook, book (that rhymed)...just at the right time...exposing the reason why the harpy lost and how she worked and schemed to destroy anyone that would prevent her from winning her golden crown...and the DNC was right there with her in making it happen...they are as guilty as she is.

Brazille's book is IMHO a way for the DNC to pass much the blame away from them and onto Clinton...it makes the party look less responsible for her loss (remember, we have to have this cleaned up before the midterms)...

Do I think saint Donna woke up one morning with the burning desire to atone for her sins of being right there in the cheating, lies, murder (Seth Rich) and underhanded shit in the DNC by writing her book exposing Hillary? No.

Do I think she wrote it on her own free will? No.

Do I think she wrote it against the advice of the DNC? No.

Do I think she wrote it alone? No.

Do I think this book was proposed, compiled, written and released by the DNC? Yes.

The DNC wants to be so far removed from that embarrassing, arrogant loser, Hillary Clinton, that they will destroy her and crush any future possibility of her or IMHO any Clinton (Chelsea included)...the name Clinton is toxic to the Democratic Party...they are done. Oh sure, the MSM and the democrats will wring their hands and ask the "hard questions" of Brazille and act like this upsets them, but in reality, they care nothing for her, the harpy, her husband or their spawn...Brazille is just a pawn to get past this loss and make the democrats and DNC seem like victims of the evil hillary (being "victim" is right out of the dem'a play book...even when you are as guilty as sin", which the DNC is)...

Why get Donna Brazille to lend her name to an exposé?...

She's black...come down too hard on her and you will be called a racist...

She's a woman...come down too hard on her and you will be called sexist...

She's a self proclaimed "Christain woman who knows persecution"...so she has to be telling the truth being a Christian and all (this is one time the MSM and Dems will use the term "Christian" to their benefit to serve their needs)...

She is a lifelong dem so she has the cred to save the party by bringing out the dirty laundry about cheating hillary and other players in the DNC...a little blood spilled will show the Dems are serious about "cleaning" up the mess...

The MSM and the democrats are going to walk a fine line between feigning "outrage" at what has been "exposed" about the 2016 election and the events taking place earlier before the harpy officially "won" the nomination as revealed in this book and attacking the "author" for it's being released...this is just too orchestrated from what I'm seeing...

All of this is too perfect in timing, content and situation to be anything else that nailing the lid on the Clinton's political coffin and a chance to salvage a very scared and damaged Democratic Party...

I'm loving it Big Grin

Tinfoil hat off Cool

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
so Brazile says she found no evidence whatsoever that the DEM primary was rigged

but snips from her book:

I had promised Bernie when I took the helm of the Democratic National Committee after the convention that I would get to the bottom of whether Hillary Clinton’s team had rigged the nomination process

I needed to have solid proof

So I followed the money

As Hillary’s campaign gained momentum, she resolved the party’s debt and put it on a starvation diet. It had become dependent on her campaign for survival, for which she expected to wield control of its operations.

By September 7, the day I called Bernie, I had found my proof and it broke my heart

https://www.politico.com/magaz...le-hacks-2016-215774

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...on-abc-news-n2405128

Posts: 19612 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John Steed
posted Hide Post
Donna Brazile tells her critics "Go to hell."
link

... stirred anti-clockwise.

Posts: 2104 | Location: Michigan | Registered: May 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Classy.

"Former Democratic National Committee (DNC) interim chair Donna Brazile levied sexism allegations against top male staffers on the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign in a newly obtained excerpt of her upcoming book, in which she claims to have responded to their behavior by challenging the men to expose their genitals.

“Gentlemen, let’s just put our dicks out on the table and see who’s got the bigger one, because I know mine is bigger than all of yours,” Brazile writes in the sixth chapter of her tell all book “Hacks,” obtained by the Huffington Post.

Brazile claims the sexist behavior occurred during a conference call amidst an argument regarding the possibility of hiring a CEO to rehabilitate the financially struggling DNC. The top male aides dismissed her desire to bring on a CEO because of her gender, she said and responded by challenging their collective phallic endowment."

http://dailycaller.com/2017/11...k-measuring-contest/

Blessed be the Lord, my Rock

Posts: 15916 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by corsair:
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:Time to identify the next priority threat

Short range:
Pocahontas
Bernie

Long range:
Cory Booker- Wall St loves him
Seth Moulton- MA congressman, former USMC officer
Terry McAuliffe- established Democrat

One day Tulsi Gabbard will eclipse them all.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post