SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Donna Brazille outs Clinton and DWS
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Donna Brazille outs Clinton and DWS Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
If the DNC emails had not been hacked and released by wikileaks, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz would have remained DNC chair for a while longer.

This whole story would have been buried forever.

I am glad this information came to light, no matter how it happened. Liars and crooks fear the illuminating light much more than honest people.

Here we are with Muellar trying to get indictments that would lead to impeachment of President Trump, while Hillary Clinton

- paid the Russians to fabricate a false report on Donald Trump

- bought the DNC and completely controlled it

and the corrupt crooks were discovered by the hacking effort that "interfered" with the 2016 election

Posts: 19620 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spunk639
posted Hide Post
Although this is another stake in the beast, I think that nothing short of a conviction will stop Hildabeast from running in 2020, if the apocalypse came her, Chelsea and the cockroaches would be the only survivors.

Posts: 2781 | Location: Boston, Mass | Registered: December 02, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Chip away the stone
Picture of rusbro
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:
Although this is another stake in the beast, I think that nothing short of a conviction will stop Hildabeast from running in 2020, if the apocalypse came her, Chelsea and the cockroaches would be the only survivors.

I think she's too seriously damaged in the eyes of her own party by this latest "revelation." The young(er) dem politicians/operatives like Warren and Brazile knew the old seacow Hillary was easy pickings and took a couple of big bites, leaving a lot of blood in the water likely to induce other dems looking to differentiate themselves from the failure of her campaign and dem politics of the past to feed on her as her political career sinks rapidly to the bottom.

Posts: 11597 | Registered: August 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Which also likely led to the wire tapping of Trump, the investigation, etc, etc.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30474 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
so perhaps Trump was right yet again...he was tapped and if so he will be vindicated yet again on his assertion

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53255 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ethics, antics,
and ballistics
Picture of Dtech
posted Hide Post
First thing that sprung to mind when I saw this story was "How about that? Donkeys and mules kicking each other? Who would have thought?" Panic and desperation don't begin to describe the current state of the Democratic party....what's going to be left of it.

-Dtech

"I've got a life to live, people to love, and a God to serve!" - sigmonkey

"Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value." - Albert Einstein

"A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition" ― Rudyard Kipling

Posts: 4413 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: April 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Which also likely led to the wire tapping of Trump, the investigation, etc, etc.

Exactly!

These are the kinds of dirty (illegal??) activities that should cause any open minded citizen to question what the hell is really going on in Washington.

The shit they are pulling now makes Watergate look like a kid simply getting caught stealing candy.

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Something wild
is loose
Picture of Doc H.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by spunk639:

There are several things that would stop her, but the Ides of March is right up there....

"And gentlemen in England now abed, shall think themselves accursed they were not here, and hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks that fought with us upon Saint Crispin's Day"

Posts: 2746 | Location: The Shire | Registered: October 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
No, with this mess and with Brazile's having bet her political ass that Hill's not coming back, I think we can be pretty sure (absent some radical change) that the Hill is gone. Time to identify the next priority threat - and to not give a damn what Hill says or does ever again.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Forget the next election. The Clinton's are done.

Worry about Pocahontas and that other one from California.

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
When things look bad, well, just look forward.

http://www.breitbart.com/video...tant-to-our-country/

During a press conference on Friday, House Minority Leader Representative Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) commented on Donna Brazile’s accusations against the DNC by stating she wants to “focus on what’s really important to our country.”

Pelosi said, “You know what, you haven’t heard me relitigate last year’s election. I wasn’t involved in the presidential. I’m only looking forward. this is about the future. I haven’t had time to be reading any of that anyway, but nonetheless, what I’ve seen on the little tape running across the screen. Let’s focus on what’s really important to our country.”

She added, “I have responsibility for what I have responsibility for. I don’t have any interest in what I don’t have responsibility for when it comes to other campaigns.”

"focus on what’s really important to our country" ???

such as Russians influencing the election after Clinton set it up for her "sure" win ?

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PD:
Forget the next election. The Clinton's are done.

Worry about Pocahontas and that other one from California.

Yup. They have been grooming Harris since her AG days.

Q

Posts: 26554 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Brazile still on attack (this is more of her book)

https://www.washingtonpost.com...m_term=.9f4b8566ad84

Former Democratic National Committee head Donna Brazile writes in a new book that she seriously contemplated replacing Hillary Clinton as the party’s 2016 presidential nominee with then-Vice President Biden in the aftermath of Clinton’s fainting spell, in part because Clinton’s campaign was “anemic” and had taken on “the odor of failure.”

Brazile paints a scathing portrait of Clinton as a well-intentioned, historic candidate whose campaign was badly mismanaged, took minority constituencies for granted and made blunders with “stiff” and “stupid” messages. The campaign was so lacking in passion for the candidate, she writes, that its New York headquarters felt like a sterile hospital ward where “someone had died.”

As one of her party’s most prominent black strategists, Brazile also recounts fiery disagreements with Clinton’s staffers — including a conference call in which she told three senior campaign officials, Charlie Baker, Marlon Marshall and Dennis Cheng, that she was being treated like a slave.

Whenever Brazile got frustrated with Clinton’s aides, she writes, she would remind them that the DNC charter empowered her to replace the nominee. If a nominee became disabled, she explains, the party chair would oversee the process of filling the vacancy.

After Clinton’s fainting spell, some Democratic insiders were abuzz with talk of replacing her — and Brazile says she was giving it considerable thought.

As she traveled the country, Brazile writes, she detected an alarming lack of enthusiasm for Clinton. On black radio stations, few people defended the nominee. In Hispanic neighborhoods, the only Clinton signs she saw were at the campaign field offices.

But at headquarters in New York, the mood was one of “self-satisfaction and inevitability,” and Brazile’s early reports of trouble were dismissed with “a condescending tone.”

so she is selling her book, but this is heavy stuff from someone w her DEM background

Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5757 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I know this is an effort by the DNC to remove the Clintons from the political landscape, but honestly? Man I hope she runs again. Can you imagine? The DNC is set to roll out it's 2020 presidential candidates and BAM! Up pops Hillary. "I'm With Her, Part Deux - What Difference At This Point Does It Make"? Besides giving the old "drunk uncle at the Christmas party" face palm the DNC would be working overtime to shut her up, allowing Trump more time to get his messgae out and cruise to a glorious second term.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
You tell em Donna. Smile

http://freebeacon.com/politics...function-go-to-hell/

BY: David Rutz Follow @DavidRutz
November 5, 2017 9:43 am

Former interim Democratic National Committee chair Donna Brazile shot back at critics of her new book that alleges proof of a rigged Democratic 2016 primary and deep dysfunction in the Hillary Clinton campaign on Sunday, saying they can "go to hell."

"This is a lesson of 2016," Brazile said on ABC's This Week." "If I released it next year, they would say,' Donna, you're impacting our 2018 [races] … For those who are telling me to shut up, they told Hillary that a couple of months ago. You know what I tell them? Go to hell. I'm going to tell my story."

In a tense interview with George Stephanopoulos, a former top staffer in the Bill Clinton White House, Brazile at times angrily defended her description of events in the book Hacks: The Inside Story of the Break-ins and Breakdowns that Put Donald Trump in the White House. In the book, she describes a dysfunctional, debt-ridden DNC she took over after the ouster of Debbie Wasserman Schultz.

Brazile has sharp words for her and President Barack Obama for their financial mismanagement of the DNC, and she also rips the Clinton campaign for treating her poorly and having "stupid" and "stiff" messages.
ADVERTISING

More than 100 Clinton staffers, including campaign manager Robby Mook and top aide Huma Abedin, signed a scathing letter about Brazile's book, accusing her of buying into Russian propaganda about Clinton's health and painting a picture of the campaign that wasn't true.

"If they don't like my book, don't buy it," Brazile said of the letter.

"I've gotten emails from Democrats, passionate Democrats, who say they feel betrayed by all of this. Any regrets?" Stephanopoulos asked.

"Do I regret taking on the job … cleaning up everybody's mess?" Brazile asked. "Taking all of the incoming? Being unable to spend funds that I raised? Do I regret being on the road 100 percent of the time? Being hacked by the Russians? Being harassed? Getting death threats? Do I regret any of that?"

Brazile said this was "worse than Hurricane Katrina" in terms of the emotional toll for her.

In one excerpt released this week, she described telling Sen. Bernie Sanders (I., Vt.) she had found proof of a rigged primary in the form of Clinton's joint fundraising agreement with the DNC that gave her control over strategy and staffing before the primary even started.

Perhaps the most stunning passage reported to date was that Brazile considered engineering a movement to replace Clinton with Vice President Joe Biden as the nominee after Clinton's fainting spell at last year's 9/11 memorial.

Asked if she mentioned the idea to top Clinton staffer Charlie Baker, Brazile snapped, "I kept my own counsel. I [was] the chair of the party, George!"

When Stephanopoulos brought up that Brazile had written at one point she told Clinton staffers she was being treated like a slave, Brazile said she was hamstrung on the fundraising agreement with the Clinton team and was tired of being told how to spend money she had raised.

"I was basically volunteering my time, and what I was trying to do, George, was to increase the level of enthusiasm and passion for Hillary Clinton and the rest of the ticket all across the country," Brazile said.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7660 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
I know this is an effort by the DNC to remove the Clintons from the political landscape, but honestly? Man I hope she runs again. Can you imagine? The DNC is set to roll out it's 2020 presidential candidates and BAM! Up pops Hillary. "I'm With Her, Part Deux - What Difference At This Point Does It Make"? Besides giving the old "drunk uncle at the Christmas party" face palm the DNC would be working overtime to shut her up, allowing Trump more time to get his messgae out and cruise to a glorious second term.

I'm thinking the 2020 dem ticket will be Kaepernick/Bergdahl.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

I'm thinking the 2020 dem ticket will be Kaepernick/Bergdahl.

They're not corrupt enough.

Mueller/Comey

Posts: 3500 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
The only reason Donna Brazille is not in a box right now is she went public with this before the Clintons found out about it.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post