SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Donna Brazille outs Clinton and DWS
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Donna Brazille outs Clinton and DWS Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
I told Bernie I had found Hillary’s Joint Fundraising Agreement. I explained that the cancer was that she had exerted this control of the party long before she became its nominee. Had I known this, I never would have accepted the interim chair position, but here we were with only weeks before the election.

Bernie took this stoically

Bernie knew he was to never be the nominee he was part of the charade. It was known from the time the emails were released the fix was in Brazile isn't telling us anything we didn't already know. Had Bernie been blindsided by this he would have been screaming from the podium.

I think the surprise for all of them was the amount of support crazy Bernie got but the DNC was controlled by Clinton by that time so destiny had already marked it's path.

Had the DNC played it straight up we could be living with president Sanders right now.
What a tangled web of karma they weaved.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8541 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
I'll bet Donna and the rest of these Leftist troglodytes voted for Hildabeast though.

I think Donna and a bunch of loyal high level Democratic insiders secretly voted for Trump. I can't prove it, but I think those who knew what was going on didn't like being used.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
stupid beyond
all belief
Picture of Deqlyn
posted Hide Post
im still rooting for Bernie 2020. Seriously. California will be split into 3 states by then. Gonna be great.

What man is a man that does not make the world better. -Balian of Ibelin

Only boring people get bored. - Ruth Burke

Posts: 8229 | Registered: September 13, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Deqlyn:
im still rooting for Bernie 2020. Seriously. California will be split into 3 states by then. Gonna be great.

I saw a Bernie 2020 sticker yesterday. Made me laugh.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30470 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
<snip>
Had the DNC played it straight up we could be living with president Sanders right now.
What a tangled web of karma they weaved.

Candidate Trump often said that he considered Bernie to be the more dangerous opponent.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9035 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

I saw a Bernie 2020 sticker yesterday. Made me laugh.

Bernie purists were pretty ticked at him for selling out and backing the beast...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29743 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post

https://politics.theonion.com/...dium=SocialMarketing

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Donna is gonna get unfriended by Hil if this keeps up.

For those of you concerned that this harridan will again run in 2020, you should read the article.

And there is a BOOK from which this article was excerpted.

They're throwing Hillary under the bus, backing up, going forward, going backward....

...then while she is under it...they open the sewage tank and let her flop around in her stinky shit...then run over her again Big Grin...

She is done!

Just for old times sake...

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
Donna Brazile is a powerful mover and shaker in DC with ties to the Bill Clinton machine.

That she wrote this.... well Holy Moly. Hillary might just have a stroke.
One can only hope....

quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
Another stake in the heart of the beast. I guess they want to be sure she's out of the game. I'll bet Donna and the rest of these Leftist troglodytes voted for Hildabeast though.
Donna Brazile said this " I knew that the alternative was a person who would put the very future of the country in peril." so you KNOW that she voted for Hillary--to do otherwise would have been to destroy the country (in her eyes).

quote:
Pray that California does not get split that way--we don't need 4 more Democrat Senators!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
Donna Brazille is now going to make money on crimes committed by the beast! Don’t forget Brazille is just one more morally bankrupt democrumb cheating by giving the questions to Clinton prior to the debate.

I don’t care what she writes in a book, there is no way I would buy it to put money in her dishonest pocket.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Ozarkwoods,

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4845 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Flow first,
power later.
posted Hide Post
Donna Brazile is just gearing up for 2020. Distancing herself from the controversy and trying to set herself up as a moral politician.

Tripe

Posts: 672 | Location: Tampa | Registered: September 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Brazile’s expose’ highlights a desperate financial arrangement between the DNC and Clinton campaign that began in September of 2015 when the DNC signed an agreement with the Clinton campaign to allow team Hillary control over the DNC in exchange for monthly funding toward keeping the party solvent. Structurally the DNC was near collapse and was still holding massive debt from Obama’s 2012 campaign efforts.

In exchange for the financial underwriting Clinton not only controlled the DNC through the entire primary election process against Bernie Sanders, the DNC agreed to allow Team Clinton to use their national and state funding mechanisms to bypass individual legal campaign donation limits.

Now consider this for a moment. Does anyone remember Chuckles Schumer screaming his head off for the Obama Campaign to fund the DNC out of the Obama war chest about eight months or so before the 2016 election? Does anyone remember (as mentioned in Brazile's article) that Obama never cut the funds loose to his fellow donkeys, even though he'll never run for political office again? I certainly remember wondering why, but I think by now I can offer up a WAG.

I don't know what O planned on funding with the money, since he's largely free to spend it any way he wants now. But I do think he wanted to make damned sure that -

- Hillary (and Bill) would not control the money

- Obama had plenty of political campaign donations he could make to any candidates, organizations or causes he favored

Why would he do that? To win the battle with Bill Clinton over who would be the grand old man of the Democratic party. If Hill did fine, she wouldn't need the money anyway and O could use the money to buttress his own position within the party. If Hill did poorly, the money wouldn't help her and O could use it to reward and support anyone in the Dem party who would back Obama or the policies Obama favored. Either way, keeping the money under his direct control weakened the Clintons and strengthened O's influence among the Dems even at the expense of the Dems losing the Presidential and other national races.

Oh, the cynicism of those too good for this world when writhing in the throes of butthurt.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^
Thats a very interesting take. Nice.

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
These are great times, watching leftists across the spectrum eating their own, throwing each other under the bus. I don't care about Brazille's past actions, hell it could be despicable Al Gore for all I care. Prominent players in the Democratic Party going after Hillary is all I care about.

It's a great spectator sport, pass the popcorn and beer Smile

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16734 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
These are great times, watching leftists across the spectrum eating their own, throwing each other under the bus. I don't care about Brazille's past actions, hell it could be despicable Al Gore for all I care. Prominent players in the Democratic Party going after Hillary is all I care about.

It's a great spectator sport, pass the popcorn and beer Smile

I'll drink to that.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20870 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Does she have a sudden suicide in her future?

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8407 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like Brazille is opening up in hopes that someone won’t dig deeper into her involvement.

Posts: 1833 | Location: central Alabama | Registered: July 31, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
Tucker Carlson has Tezlyn Figaro, a Sanders campaign worker, on right now discussing it...if I heard Tucker right, Donna is coming on his show next week...this is going to be good!

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What Hilary did to screw the other Democratic candidate and violate the ethics and bylaws of her party is one thing. Infighting within a party is nothing new and up to the party to resolve.

The bigger deal here is that CNN gave debate questions to her in advance so that she could prepare answers and have a better chance winning the debate. That is a BIG deal - complete media bias to a particular candidate, so much that they will "cheat" for her. Pretty much violates all of the "ethics" journalists are supposed to have.

Such actions should result in a ban on CNN for all future election debates, and throwing them out of any access to the white house, press secretary briefings and anything that isn't an openly public event. THIS was an attempt to subvert an election by stacking the deck and it should result in harsh punishment.

Posts: 4734 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
quote:
This was not a criminal act, but as I saw it, it compromised the party’s integrity.

What a shock! Ol' Donna thinks the Democrat Party has integrity. Who knew?

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12807 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post