SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Cops & Lip Syncing
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Cops & Lip Syncing Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
The very brief Animal Control section towards the middle had me chuckling.

For those of you who didn't catch it from the 1 or 2 second sound clip, the song for Animal Control was Prince's "Pussy Control". (Hence why they could only play a couple seconds of it...) Big Grin

Posts: 32508 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Not being familiar with a lot of Prince’s material, that makes it a lot funnier! Big Grin

Posts: 17125 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
I’m with Steve and ChicagoSigMan.

I spent many years in the military and the goofs were what kept us going. I have some epic goofs that I still tell stories about today - and one of them involves the SPs (Air Force cops) at Andrews!

These videos are a release for the department, and any PR value is just a bonus. Just let them exist.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Steve in PA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve in PA:
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
Any cop that’s got the time, inclination, and actually carries through on making one of these videos is probably not the kind of cop I want to work with.

I refuse to watch any of these.

That’s all I’ve got to say about that.

Wow, what a nice elitist attitude to have. Do you think the same of the cop that gets out and tosses a football with some kids? Shoots a few hoops at the basketball court? Stops and does a little jump rope with girls at the playground?

Here's mine. It took me 5 minutes, in my office using my cellphone. Don't like it? I could give a rats ass. Don't want to work with me? Double rats ass.

https://youtu.be/_HHGJul_QOY

Democrat?

No. You?

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945

Posts: 3437 | Location: Northeast PA | Registered: June 05, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
Any cop that’s got the time, inclination, and actually carries through on making one of these videos is probably not the kind of cop I want to work with.

I refuse to watch any of these.

That’s all I’ve got to say about that.

My thoughts to a tee but I didn’t want to say it les I be called crabby old timer

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post