SIGforum
Cops & Lip Syncing

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/2020080444

August 05, 2018, 01:42 PM
RogueJSK
Cops & Lip Syncing
The very brief Animal Control section towards the middle had me chuckling.

For those of you who didn't catch it from the 1 or 2 second sound clip, the song for Animal Control was Prince's "Pussy Control". (Hence why they could only play a couple seconds of it...) Big Grin
August 05, 2018, 01:44 PM
P220 Smudge
Not being familiar with a lot of Prince’s material, that makes it a lot funnier! Big Grin

August 05, 2018, 01:48 PM
furlough
I’m with Steve and ChicagoSigMan.

I spent many years in the military and the goofs were what kept us going. I have some epic goofs that I still tell stories about today - and one of them involves the SPs (Air Force cops) at Andrews!

These videos are a release for the department, and any PR value is just a bonus. Just let them exist.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato
August 05, 2018, 02:33 PM
Steve in PA
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
quote:
Originally posted by Steve in PA:
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
Any cop that’s got the time, inclination, and actually carries through on making one of these videos is probably not the kind of cop I want to work with.

I refuse to watch any of these.

That’s all I’ve got to say about that.

Wow, what a nice elitist attitude to have. Do you think the same of the cop that gets out and tosses a football with some kids? Shoots a few hoops at the basketball court? Stops and does a little jump rope with girls at the playground?

Here's mine. It took me 5 minutes, in my office using my cellphone. Don't like it? I could give a rats ass. Don't want to work with me? Double rats ass.

https://youtu.be/_HHGJul_QOY

Democrat?

No. You?

Steve
"The Marines I have seen around the world have, the cleanest bodies, the filthiest minds, the highest morale, and the lowest morals of any group of animals I have ever seen. Thank God for the United States Marine Corps." Eleanor Roosevelt, 1945
August 05, 2018, 03:57 PM
Bulldog7972
quote:
Originally posted by chongosuerte:
Any cop that’s got the time, inclination, and actually carries through on making one of these videos is probably not the kind of cop I want to work with.

I refuse to watch any of these.

That’s all I’ve got to say about that.

My thoughts to a tee but I didn’t want to say it les I be called crabby old timer