SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The nine lives of the real-life Mr. T /// >>> Karma Winner = usmc-nav <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The nine lives of the real-life Mr. T /// >>> Karma Winner = usmc-nav <<< Login/Join 
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
you have a great family - enjoy Smile

and tell your dad Happy Birthday again Smile

Posts: 53714 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Mr. T!

My grandma made it to 102 as well!

P229

Posts: 3936 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mr. Peteroniman
posted Hide Post
great story(s), happy birthday Mr T

I'd be down for some of that dinner Smile

-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

All his life he tried to be a good person. Many times, however, he failed.
For after all, he was only human. He wasn't a dog.”
― Charles M. Schulz

Posts: 2032 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: June 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Mr. T! My granddaughter celebrated her first birthday with you on the 5th!

Please do not include me in the Karma because I was lucky enough to have won the last one.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: hurstolds1,

Posts: 877 | Location: Louisiana and Florida | Registered: February 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Q, best wishes to you dad on this milestone event.

Don't include me in this karma as I won one from you back in 2017. Smile

My mom turns 99 in June. Smile

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16496 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Made from a
different mold
Picture of mutedblade
posted Hide Post
Congratulations to Mr. T and his 102 years on this planet. That's a lot of life to live. Lots of tales to be told...soak them up like a sponge!

Awesome karma as always Q. Thank you for the chance.

Posts: 2853 | Location: Lake Anna, VA | Registered: May 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow Great Story

Happy Birthday Mr T

May all of your children be so blessed with your luck and longevity

Please throw my name in the hat for the karma

RC

Posts: 1949 | Location: Indiana | Registered: March 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy belated birthday to your Dad!!

That was a few very interesting bullet points. He must have stories for days. Thanks for sharing.

-Jeff

Posts: 176 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 06, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
I love this thread! What a wonderful family! Happy Belated Birthday to Mr. T!!!

Please do not enter me in the karma though as that beautiful rifle is not compliant in New Yorkistan.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8650 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Mr. T!

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 11072 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Mr. T! My childhood hero.
Thanks for the Karma.

Posts: 438 | Registered: February 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knowing is Half the Battle
Picture of Scuba Steve Sig
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Mr. T!

Posts: 2596 | Location: Iowa by way of Missouri | Registered: July 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great post.

Posts: 111 | Registered: January 09, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Buy high and sell "low"
Picture of archerman
posted Hide Post
Happy “B”day Mr. T(the original)

Congrats!

The origial Mrs. D my mom just turned 98, so I know how amazing that is!

Archerman

Posts: 2500 | Location: N. Idaho | Registered: February 26, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Mr. T. Hope you had an amazing day.

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16443 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday to Mr. T.

If I recall correctly, you posted a few months ago about him in the garden. The world has changed so much in his 102 years. I would love to sit and hear his stories. Please get some of them down in writing so they can be shared forever.

Posts: 13266 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Are...MARSHALL
Picture of armedmd
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Mr T!

Build a man a fire and keep him warm for a night, set a man on fire and keep him warm the rest of his life.

Posts: 1900 | Location: WV | Registered: December 15, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JohnCourage
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, heck of a family you have there. I will enter the Karma as well.

JC

Posts: 1301 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So not what I was expecting.

Happy belated birthday Mr. T!

Posts: 223 | Location: SE Pennsylvania | Registered: May 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ShouldBFishin
posted Hide Post
What an incredible journey.

Wishing Mr. T a very happy (belated) birthday!

Posts: 1814 | Location: MN | Registered: March 29, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post