SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The nine lives of the real-life Mr. T /// >>> Karma Winner = usmc-nav <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The nine lives of the real-life Mr. T /// >>> Karma Winner = usmc-nav <<< Login/Join 
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Wishing Mr. T the happiest of birthdays! Smile

Posts: 45514 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
4-H Shooting
Sports Instructor
Picture of Zecpull
posted Hide Post
I was thinking of the other MrT. Thank you for the great Karma. And the great story. Please enter me

'The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but
> because he loves what is behind him.' G. K. Chesterton

NRA Endowment Life member
NRA Pistol instructor...and Range Safety instructor
Women On Target Instructor.

Posts: 9085 | Location: Wooster,Ohio | Registered: May 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Respect to Mr-T.

18Z50

Posts: 374 | Location: North Coast | Registered: October 31, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Greymann
posted Hide Post
Wishing Mr T. a happy birthday.
102 that's amazing.
Q thanks for stories.

In case anyone is wondering.

Q, your karma is again over the top, but don't include me. Just wanted to wish your Dad a happy birthday.

Posts: 1643 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: March 21, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great life story! Happy birthday, Mr. T.

Thanks for the celebratory karma, please include me.

Bill Gullette

Posts: 1543 | Location: Behind the Pine Curtain  | Registered: March 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A life well lived.

Posts: 999 | Location: Nashville | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Giftedly Outspoken
Picture of sigarms229
posted Hide Post
Crazy stuff. Happy Birthday Mr T!

Please include me in your generous karma too.

Cheers!

Sometimes, you gotta roll the hard six

Posts: 4567 | Location: SouthCentral PA | Registered: December 05, 1999Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy 102nd birthday to Mr. T! He has lived the life of 100 men!

Posts: 1108 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Mr T.

Thanks for your generosity and a chance at this karma!

Posts: 611 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Res ipsa loquitur
Picture of BB61
posted Hide Post
Great story about your father; 102 with his storied life is remarkable.

I would also appreciate a chance at this very generous karma. Thank you.

Posts: 12567 | Registered: October 13, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
I really enjoyed reading about Mr. T! He's a survivor - that's for sure! One day I will share with the forum the history of my father's life - he just turned 96 a couple of weeks ago and I am extremely proud of him and the life he has led. Thanks for the interesting story.

Of all the enemies that the American citizen faces, the Democrat Party is the very worst.

Posts: 10808 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mr. T

Posts: 1621 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great Story, Happy Birthday to Mr T
Doug J (member since 2002, this is a replacement ID as email access to reset swordsmn was unavailable.)

Posts: 30 | Registered: March 30, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Congratulations and Happy Birthday to Mr. T. wonderful to have your dad into his 100’s.

Please count me in for the karma.

Thanks
Chris

Posts: 1701 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unknown
Stuntman
Picture of bionic218
posted Hide Post
A very Happy Birthday wish to Mr. T!

Posts: 10799 | Location: missouri | Registered: October 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Talk about a charmed life, wow. Happy Birthday Mr T. Thanks for sharing his story.

Posts: 6038 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
"The purpose of life is not to be happy. It is to be useful, to be honorable, to be compassionate, to have it make some difference that you have lived and lived well."

Some famous guy said that. I’m not a big “quote” person, but that is one that really struck me and stuck with me. I try to stumble through life with a goal of following it as advice.

Sounds like your Dad has it wired, congrats to him.

I’d love to be the beneficiary of one of your karma’s but my so called governor thinks he knows better than us and the founding fathers and we are no longer free to own firearms that are in common use by the majority of the country so no point in putting my name in the hat.

PS- Ralph Waldo Emerson is the guy

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 11164 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to Mr. T!
Thank you for this awesome Karma.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1383 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of slyguy
posted Hide Post
That is so awesome!

Congrats to you and your family. Thank you so much for sharing.

The family pic is such a beautiful thing.

Cheers to many more !

Posts: 919 | Location: Valley Oregon | Registered: May 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Mr. T, amazing life story and still going. Great family photo, and nice American Flag T-Shirt Q!

As I have previously won one of your generous karma's, don't include me.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post