SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The nine lives of the real-life Mr. T /// >>> Karma Winner = usmc-nav <<<
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The nine lives of the real-life Mr. T /// >>> Karma Winner = usmc-nav <<< Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Very interesting life he has had.
A very happy birthday to Mr. T.

Posts: 2054 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of usmc-nav
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Mr. T.

I appreciate you sharing Mr. T's story. Q, you come from good stock. Thank you for another generous karma offer.

Posts: 545 | Registered: August 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Mr. T Smile

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9411 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Blue Machine
Picture of Phred
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Mr. T!

Posts: 1634 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: February 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Jodel-Time
Picture of Mboroman
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Mr. T.

Nine lives indeed! He's definitely a fighter.

Posts: 572 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow! I don’t know if your dad has a strong sixth sense, or someone is watching over him! I can almost picture him fighting Covid, “is that all you got?”
Happy Birthday! May today be filled with love, joy, and lots of cake and ice cream!

P226 9mm CT
Springfield custom 1911 hardball
Glock 21
Les Baer Special Tactical AR-15

Posts: 1139 | Location: Vermont | Registered: March 24, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
WOW
Quite a life he has had! But I'm glad mine wasn't full of those close calls.
Nice rifle also.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4221 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Don't enter me for the karma, just want to wish your dad happy birthday!

Posts: 5025 | Location: Arkansas | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sig sailor
posted Hide Post
Happy 102 Mr T. My Dad is 100. Please enter me in the wonderful karma.
Thanks,
Rod

"Do not approach a bull from the front, a horse from the rear, or a fool from any direction." John Deacon, Author

I asked myself if I was crazy, and we all said no.

Posts: 1721 | Location: Between Rock & Hard Place (Pontiac & Detroit) | Registered: December 22, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A great post, thank you for sharing; it brought me a big smile (even before the end part)! Happy Birthday Mr. T! And thanks for a fun chance, Q!

Posts: 1729 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crossfire fanatic

Picture of mr.sig239
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Mr.T!
Please enter me in the karma. Thanks!

phil

Posts: 2390 | Location: Massachusetts | Registered: November 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday, Dad!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39184 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Happiest of birthdays to one badass Mr. T!

Posts: 3855 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great story! Happy Birthday Mr. T!!

Posts: 1368 | Registered: October 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to your father Q! Thank you also for your continuing generosity to those of us on this forum.

Posts: 1158 | Registered: July 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday Mr. T! Please put me in for a chance at your generous karma and thank you for sharing the story of your wonderful father.

I returned, and saw under the sun, that the race is not to the swift, nor the battle to the strong, neither yet bread to the wise, nor yet riches to men of understanding, nor yet favour to men of skill; but time and chance happeneth to them all. -Ecclesiastes 9:11

Posts: 7380 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
I’ll pass on the karma, but I’ll wish Mr. T a very happy birthday. He’s lived a fantastic life.

Posts: 3266 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cruising the
Highway to Hell
Picture of 95flhr
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday to a man who has had a very interesting life.

“Government exists to protect us from each other. Where government has gone beyond its limits is in deciding to protect us from ourselves.”
― Ronald Reagan

Retired old fart

Posts: 6528 | Location: Near the Beaverdam in VA | Registered: February 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What an amazing life he has had especially to have kicked death in the balls multiple times and said not today, MF’er.

Congratulations on 102 and may God bless this man.

Posts: 4943 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
Have a great day, Mr. T!!

Posts: 9232 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post