SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    What is the weirdest thing you like to eat??
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What is the weirdest thing you like to eat?? Login/Join 
If you are not early
you are late
posted Hide Post
It's been a while.....peanut butter. Banana, and mayonnaise sandwich.
Yummy.

Posts: 293 | Location: Roswell, Georgia | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
Years ago when I could eat anything the best was Hershey's Chocolate and potato chips.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8380 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bolt Thrower
Picture of Voshterkoff
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
raw fish

That grosses me the hell out. The salmon run two years ago had a bunch of worms. Cook your damn fish.

Posts: 10040 | Location: Woodinville, WA | Registered: March 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Fatback. Sugar and butter with grits (sounds especially weird to Southerners), C rations. MRE's. The last two from my military years.

Posts: 6039 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Normality Contraindicated
Picture of italia
posted Hide Post
Hard pretzels with mayonaise.

------------------------------------------------------
Though we choose between reality and madness
It's either sadness or euphoria

Posts: 2988 | Location: Tennessee | Registered: January 26, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Elk Hunter:
When in Germany, beef tongue and blood sausage on fresh farmer's bread, or fresh brotchen.

My father has always had a liking for tongue and blood sausage - more commonly just called blood sausage.

He will eat in a sandwich, with tomato chutney. Another way is to heat it up in the frying pan, then put a bit of Karo syrup over it.

Posts: 2812 | Location: Northern California | Registered: December 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
...then I moved to Canada where they have ketchup flavored potato chips.

And they put gravy on fries. Mmmmmm....

Posts: 20563 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
...then I moved to Canada where they have ketchup flavored potato chips.

And they put gravy on fries. Mmmmmm....
but they use the inferior gravy. White gravy is awesome on fries, and brown gravy is just OK.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23655 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Deep fried Shrimp legs

Just the legs. Called "Spiders"

Reading through this whole thread. Lots of it sounds like stoner food to quell the munchies and it's what was made up from what's in the kitchen Smile

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6294 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Outnumbered:
quote:
Originally posted by wildheartedson0105:
Try an onion bagel with peanut butter. Nom...

And a scrambled egg on it, too!

Sounds dangerous. Must try that sometime.

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fonky Honky
Picture of wildheartedson0105
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
quote:
Originally posted by wildheartedson0105:
quote:
Originally posted by shovelhead:
Onion bagel with banana peppers

Try an onion bagel with peanut butter. Nom...

I'd love to but my Cardiologist has me on a low fat diet......for the last 19 years!

Well, ya gotta do what's best for the ticker. I do love banana peppers in a salad or on a sammich.

Don't back up, don't back down.

Posts: 3413 | Location: Badger, Badger, Badger! | Registered: October 01, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'll use the Red Key
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
I like to dip french fries in a thick milkshake.

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3819 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
More persistent
than capable
posted Hide Post
Peanut butter chocolate ice cream on waffles.

Lick the lollipop of mediocrity once and you suck forever.

Posts: 1100 | Location: North | Registered: August 27, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 10X-Shooter:
Fatback. Sugar and butter with grits (sounds especially weird to Southerners), C rations. MRE's. The last two from my military years.

Sugar in grits is blasphemy.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
Originally posted by fgwilliams1:
Nothing exotic but my wife thinks I'm crazy because I love to drink orange juice with chili.
I have durnk chocolate milk with chili. That's about as weird as I get.

If I can't identify it, I don't eat it. And I don't eat at least half of things I CAN identify.

flashguy

Years of public school lunches have taught me white milk and chocolate milk can go with any meal.

Potato chips on sandwiches is about as weird as I can recall. My wife thinks me putting ketchup on fried fish is weird.

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by honestlou:
Not for many years, but as a kid I enjoyed mustard and mayonnaise sandwiches. Nothing else- just white bread with mustard on one side and mayo on the other.

I used to eat plain mayo on bread as a kid. I just liked it.

Posts: 17944 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Anarion
posted Hide Post
Aged Edam cheese, dill pickle, and mayo sammiches.

==============================
On the fields of friendly strife are sown the seeds that on other days and other fields will bear the fruits of victory.
Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 3106 | Location: Houston | Registered: December 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Life's too short to
live by the rules
posted Hide Post
Ketchup on leftover pizza.

Posts: 1701 | Location: Richmond, VA | Registered: August 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gustofer:
I'm a big fan of fat, particularly pork fat. My favorite part of the pork chop is the fat. In fact, you could throw away everything but the fat and the bone and I'd be happy.

What about pork rinds? We have a local BBQ joint that makes fantastic pork rinds.

I love boiled peanuts, although they generally aren't considered weird here in the South. The best ones usually come from a roadside stand.

Posts: 2691 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I absolutely love the water in a can of tuna. You know, the stuff that everyone on the planet but me rinses down the sink. I'll cut the lid of the tin, squeeze it down and drink the tuna juice right out of the can. I'm the only one I know who does this.

Posts: 17622 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post