SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year.
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 30
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year. Login/Join 
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted
1. Married to Nancy

2. Drunk driving/wreck

3. Home invasion/ass beat.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...asion-spokesman-says

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20319 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
huh

Imagine that.

(hang on a sec, I'm imagining it Razz)

Wouldn't it be a hoot to find out that Nan hired a crew to rough hubby up a bit, to get the sympathy vote?

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
He would've been safer in prison.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Intruder probably had their way with him after they entered the back door. It is SF after all.

Posts: 414 | Location: Kansas | Registered: August 28, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
October sympathy surprise?

Even if it's some homeless bum, perp will be painted as an Ultra MAGA white supremicist who hates hard working I-talian immigrants.

Truth: The New Hate Speech

Posts: 3445 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Wouldn't it be a hoot to find out that Nan hired a crew to rough hubby up a bit, to get the sympathy vote?

I wonder if she reached out to Jussie Smollett for advice.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6850 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
When you advertise you have hundreds in premium ice cream and only drink top shelf booze, you can only blame yourself if an intruder breaks in and ruffs up your husband.

quote:
This is a developing story. Please check back for updates...

SFPD and the DNC are trying to convince the attacker to wear a MAGA hat and chant 'Orange Man Good' in front of the cameras.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Are they trying to tell everyone that the Speakers residence is so poorly secured that a single random person can not only breach it, but carry off an assault before they could be interdicted? I’m calling bullshit. What do you bet that any minute a “deranged right wing Trump supporter” will be identified.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15559 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
This immediately reminds me of Scorpio in Dirty Harry. Yup, these Dem maggots are capable of anything.

Q

Posts: 26351 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Optimistic Cynic
Picture of architect
posted Hide Post
quote:
It's hard being Paul Pelosi this year.
Not just this year, see #1 in OP.

Posts: 6455 | Location: NoVA | Registered: July 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
What do you bet that any minute a “deranged right wing Trump supporter” will be identified.
Nope

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
It reeks of being an October Surprise attempt to me to be perfectly honest.

You mean to say that the woman who is about to lose her job in 11 or so days, JUST SO happens to wind up with her spouse assaulted and hospitalized?

C’mon now. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33769 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His Royal Hiney
Picture of Rey HRH
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gearhounds:
Are they trying to tell everyone that the Speakers residence is so poorly secured that a single random person can not only breach it, but carry off an assault before they could be interdicted? I’m calling bullshit. What do you bet that any minute a “deranged right wing Trump supporter” will be identified.

That spurred a scenario in my head how that could happen. I can see how older gentlemen can be assaulted by someone whom they invited into their own home since it's San Francisco after all. Not that there's anything wrong with older gentlemen inviting younger men into their homes.

"It did not really matter what we expected from life, but rather what life expected from us. We needed to stop asking about the meaning of life, and instead to think of ourselves as those who were being questioned by life – daily and hourly. Our answer must consist not in talk and meditation, but in right action and in right conduct. Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and to fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual." Viktor Frankl, Man's Search for Meaning, 1946.

Posts: 19646 | Location: The Free State of Arizona - Ditat Deus | Registered: March 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
He would've been safer in prison.

Not if he has the goods on Hillary and she knows it.

Posts: 9495 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rey HRH:
Not that there's anything wrong with older gentlemen inviting younger men into their homes.
Ramon Novarro

I'm not saying that if you were married to Nancy Pelosi you would be inclined to suck dick.

I'm just saying that it's possible Razz

Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
You would drink too if you were married to Nancy.

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
Another alternative, maybe he failed to kick up to the Big Guy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8mewFgybPGo

Posts: 9495 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:

Even if it's some homeless bum, perp will be painted as an Ultra MAGA white supremicist who hates hard working I-talian immigrants.

From the article and headline, you are not far off...

"The assailant is in custody and the motivation for the attack is under investigation."

Posts: 23393 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Two sources with knowledge of the investigation into the attack told the Associated Press that Paul Pelosi, 82, was severely beaten and suffered blunt force injuries.

The U.S. Capitol Police said in a statement that it is "assisting the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and the San Francisco Police with a joint investigation into a break-in at the California home of the Speaker of the House of Representatives."

"Special Agents with the USCP’s California Field Office quickly arrived on-scene, while a team of investigators from the Department’s Threat Assessment Section was simultaneously dispatched from the East Coast to assist the FBI and the San Francisco Police with a joint investigation," it added. "The law enforcement agencies will provide more information when it can be released. "

"The law enforcement agencies will provide more information when it can be released."

Meaning... we won't get the truth but they have to come up with some reason he was beat up.
I doubt it was a simple burglary attempt.

Wait... premium ice cream and top shelf booze?
OK, maybe it was.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Blackmore:

Probably the same nasty mega maga dudes that beat up Juicy.

Posts: 3144 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post