SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Losing a member here, Kadin, to the Big "C" (Update page 6)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Losing a member here, Kadin, to the Big "C" (Update page 6) Login/Join 
Sound and Fury
Picture of Dallas239
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for Kadin, and you, and all of his family and friends for peace and comfort. This is truly terrible news.

"I've spoken of the shining city all my political life, but I don't know if I ever quite communicated what I saw when I said it. But in my mind it was a tall proud city built on rocks stronger than oceans, wind-swept, God-blessed, and teeming with people of all kinds living in harmony and peace, a city with free ports that hummed with commerce and creativity, and if there had to be city walls, the walls had doors and the doors were open to anyone with the will and the heart to get here." -- Ronald Reagan, Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Si vis pacem para bellum
There are none so blind as those who refuse to see.
Feeding Trolls Since 1995

Posts: 18040 | Registered: February 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
So sorry to hear. Prayers for Kadin. Thanks for helping out.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10912 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hoping for better pharmaceuticals
Picture of AZSigs
posted Hide Post
Prayers go out to all of you.

Getting shot is no achievement. Hitting your enemy is. NRA Endowment Member . NRA instructor

Posts: 8753 | Location: Peoria, Arizona | Registered: April 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Prayers for Kadin. Dang that's bad news.

Posts: 11149 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
I like Kadin, and always enjoyed his posts.

Please give him my best, and let him know my thoughts will be with him, and his family.

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
Praying for Kadin, his family and you as well rainman

Posts: 2338 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
W07VH5
Picture of mark123
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this news. Frown

Posts: 45402 | Location: Pennsyltucky | Registered: December 05, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear this, prayers for his family.

Posts: 5082 | Location: Alaska | Registered: June 12, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old of a Cat,
to be licked by a Kitten
Picture of Klusk2
posted Hide Post
I am very sorry to hear this. Prayers for Kadin and his family and friends.

The Working Police.....
"We the willing, led by the unknown, are doing the impossible for the ungrateful."

Posts: 2514 | Location: "Mag"azine Mile | Registered: February 28, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rangeme101
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent.

" like i said,....i didn't build it, i didn't buy it, and i didn't break it."

Posts: 1299 | Location: N. Georgia | Registered: March 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Shop. Adopt.
Picture of hapevo
posted Hide Post
I am so sorry to hear the news. Frown

"Saving one dog will not change the world, but surely for that one dog, the world will change forever." - Karen Davison

"Man can measure the values of his own soul in the look of the eyes of an animal he's helped" - Author Unkown

Posts: 1524 | Location: NorCal | Registered: April 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
Damn, and we are losing another good guy!

So sorry to hear about this, prayers for all affected.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
prayers for him and his family

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8401 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
Damn Bill I am so sorry to hear this. It hits real close to home for me. Please give my regards to Kadin when you see him next. We'll be praying for him, his family and your family.

Also, Bill, check your email.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost Allman Brother
Picture of S600MBUSA
posted Hide Post
Wow. I followed his unknown diagnosis/hospital posts earlier this year. I know he went through the wringer with all the docs trying to figure out his kidney issues. Sounded like they were finally getting a handle on it in some of his later posts. Hard to imagine how they missed metastatic cancer after testing him for so many other things.

I hope Kadin finds peace and comfort, and has as much time as possible to spend with family and good friends like you.

I hate cancer. Frown

-Winston Churchill, writing of the Pashtun

Posts: 3989 | Location: Holly Springs/Canton, GA | Registered: November 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go Vols!
Picture of Oz_Shadow
posted Hide Post
Hoping for some bright moments for him in the days ahead.

Posts: 17903 | Location: SE Michigan | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Bandit
posted Hide Post
Very sorry to hear. He worked with me on a simple (for him) project and was super nice and helpful. Best wishes for him and hope he gets to rock out with Metallica!

Posts: 4334 | Location: Erie, Pa, USA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Joie de vivre
Picture of sig229-SAS
posted Hide Post
I don't know him, but like all members here, we are a family, we care and prayers are always offered when one of our members is ill.

Prayers sent ....

Posts: 3854 | Location: 1,960' up in Murphy, NC | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I feel bad for all involved, such a blow. I hope that Metallica show lifts his spirits.

Posts: 218 | Location: NC | Registered: February 21, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spectemur Agendo
Picture of brecaidra
posted Hide Post
I'm sorry for this sad turn, Bill. Prayers sent for all involved.

SIGforum's triple minority

"It can't rain all the time." - Eric Draven

Posts: 16993 | Location: IA | Registered: May 28, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post