SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Current situation in South Africa, looting and burning everything
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Current situation in South Africa, looting and burning everything Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
I work with a guy that's from South Africa. It's been a real tinderbox for at least 6 years but its been really going on for many years. Blacks killing Whites, government seizing farms from whites to turn over to blacks for compasation.

He said that alot of what's going on there are marxist that for years, have used racial tensions to gain power, he can see it happening here. He told me that he is scared that basically he has already lost his home country, and that he might lose his new country.

ARman

I have a friend from SA that said the same thing. He had to flee SA with his family because of this. He fled to America because he never thought that this would happen here. Now he's worried because as he said, "America is the last stop. There's nowhere else to go if America goes this route".

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
quote:
I work with a guy that's from South Africa. It's been a real tinderbox for at least 6 years but its been really going on for many years. Blacks killing Whites, government seizing farms from whites to turn over to blacks for compasation.

He said that alot of what's going on there are marxist that for years, have used racial tensions to gain power, he can see it happening here. He told me that he is scared that basically he has already lost his home country, and that he might lose his new country.

ARman

I have a friend from SA that said the same thing. He had to flee SA with his family because of this. He fled to America because he never thought that this would happen here. Now he's worried because as he said, "America is the last stop. There's nowhere else to go if America goes this route".

America is going this route.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bulldog7972:
quote:

ARman

If you're talking about the (gun-nut) Brothers "L"... WOW!!! Some of their stories are down right scary! Eek If I remember the story correctly, they sabotaged the family farm before they got out of dodge.

I can't remember where the slanted article in whatever liberal rag was, but there was a horrible article about the goings on in South Africa. First line of the article was: "WHITES armed ans shooting at black South Africans..."

I was in South Africa back in '92. Sad... It was still a really decent place back then. You could see problems on the horizon.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:

I was in South Africa back in '92. Sad... It was still a really decent place back then. You could see problems on the horizon.

I was just there in 2015 on Safari with my wife. We loved it. In fact, it was the best vacation I ever took (the safar part anyway). We also visited Cape Town and the surrounding areas. If you knew what and where to avoid it was really a nice place to visit. I would never even consider visting South Africa today however. Such a damned shame.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yup, same guy CPDSIG. Good dudes. Both of them.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My company put a distribution office in South Africa in the early-mid 2010's to service our products and provide spare parts because it was "stable". Doesn't seem that way now. I'm not sure where we would put it today.

Posts: 4701 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A bit long-winded but, the video imagery doesn't need much explaining. His voicemail recordings around the 20min mark are interesting...

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
VERY interesting video. Thanks for posting it. So a corrupt idiot, who is politically connected and backed with big corporate money, is installed as President. Idiot President then contaminates and corrupts the State Intelligence services and reduces the Police forces to a useless state, with no money and few officers.

Then the Idiots black voting block, loots, burns and kills white people with little fear of repercussion. All organized by the corrupt State Intelligence services.

That all seems vaguely familiar........but I can't put my finger on it...... Wink

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
It's almost like they need the British to bring order or something...

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4617 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SevenPlusOne:

Or the Dutch.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8336 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Or the Dutch.

Ya know, there's a mean streak that runs through this forum.

It's one of the things I like about it. Cool

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wishfull thinker:
quote:
quote:

Or the Dutch.

It’s a “dry” sense of humor. Big Grin

semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:

As long as you shoot them under Rule 303…

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11270 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SevenPlusOne
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Or the Dutch.

"There are only two things I can't stand in this world: People who are intolerant of other peoples cultures, and the Dutch." -Nigel Powers

"Ninja kick the damn rabbit"

Posts: 4617 | Location: Oklahoma | Registered: October 11, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Or the Dutch.

"There are only two things I can't stand in this world: People who are intolerant of other peoples cultures, and the Dutch." -Nigel Powers

Hey pal, DLM!!! D! L! M!
Dutch Lives Matter!
Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Again, a totally sad and pathetic situation.

A once great, prosperous and bountiful Country. Then a bunch of "do-gooders" need to stick their nose into a place where it doesn't belong.

They're soooo smart, soooo intellectual, know sooooo much more than everyone else. Yet NO VESTED INTEREST. Anyone that rallied against Apartheid, and what was going on in South Africa at the time... Well, where are they now? They sure the hell ain't living in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Pretoria... They aren't reaping any of the great stuff they accomplished.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the proper term is "Carpet Bagger".

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
But..but.. I thought that Truth and Reconciliation Commission turned RSA into the Big Rock Candy Mountain...

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8328 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
quote:

A once great, prosperous and bountiful Country. Then a bunch of "do-gooders" need to stick their nose into a place where it doesn't belong.

They're soooo smart, soooo intellectual, know sooooo much more than everyone else. Yet NO VESTED INTEREST. Anyone that rallied against Apartheid, and what was going on in South Africa at the time... Well, where are they now? They sure the hell ain't living in Johannesburg, Cape Town, Pretoria... They aren't reaping any of the great stuff they accomplished.

there's a saying that might be 1000 years old:

"No matter what you undertake to do, think about what comes
next"

Looks like they whiffed on that one.

Posts: 6386 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

there's a saying that might be 1000 years old:

"No matter what you undertake to do, think about what comes
next"

Looks like they whiffed on that one.

The road to hell, is paved with good intentions.

The good intentions of removing apartheid, has led to a hellish devolution of South Africa in every other societal aspect.

Posts: 14634 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Could anything like that happen in Rhodesia?

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post