SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Current situation in South Africa, looting and burning everything
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Current situation in South Africa, looting and burning everything Login/Join 
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted
I hadn't heard about this, looks like it started after their former President was sentenced to prison for corruption

Doesn't look like the police are doing anything

Armed citizens protecting their property

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Glad the looting does not happen in our major cities.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
It's in their genes, I guess.

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Uppity Helot
posted Hide Post
It looks like a few of the defenders were not of European stock. Perhaps the conflict it not purely drawn on racial lines. Perhaps its also decent citizens with things worth defending vs looting criminal scum.

Posts: 3128 | Location: Manheim, PA | Registered: September 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Must be using Hollywood ammo.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
In the 1980s, every American school was instructing the indoctrinates to scream, "End apartheid now!" They finally got their wish. I bet these videos thrill their little pea-brains to no end.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10696 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Flash-LB:
It's in their genes, I guess.

I was thinking that something looks strangely familiar there. I can't quite put my finger on it though.

Posts: 19975 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ChuckWall
posted Hide Post
I'm hard-pressed to tell the place from Chicago.

MAGA

Posts: 5689 | Registered: February 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
As in any looting, rioting pack of savages, the only thing they respect is overwhelming firepower. It was how the Koreans fended off the animals in the LA Riots, rioters here over that piece of shit Floyd, and as we see, the trash in SA. Kill them all. It should be legal to protect your property with deadly force. There would be a LOT less stealing and a LOT less thieves doing it.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So, while these folks are so busy destroying businesses, why don't the business owners go and burn down areas of the city that are known to house looters? That would seem to be fair.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2872 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
And here I thought it was BLM switching to daylight hours in Portland... but I got the country wrong!

As already been said... sure looks to be "in their genes"! <sigh>

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Constable
posted Hide Post
Been watching American MSM I guess.

The corruption in RSA is staggering. A big part of their issues.

Posts: 7074 | Location: Craig, MT | Registered: December 17, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
South Africa
Haiti
Cuba
Portland
Minneapolis

All the same.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bettysnephew:
So, while these folks are so busy destroying businesses, why don't the business owners go and burn down areas of the city that are known to house looters? That would seem to be fair.

...because that would be rayciss.

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m not convinced by what I see going on now in South Africa and, seemingly every weekend in Chicago, can be explained though the lens of race/genetics. In my view it has very much less to do with race/genetics than it is a natural result of destroyed family structures, the adoption of unprofitable cultural values and, an acceptance of a lack of agency on the part of many of these individuals; plus the fact that liberals need a victim.

It seems to me that much of what we are seeing is the Drama Trianglewrit large. Liberal elites need victims to rescue so that they can feel good about themselves so they offer what I heard a pastor refer as “untethered sympathy” (no evaluation as to whether sympathy towards the other is justified) towards those they seek to rescue. These folks give no responsibility to the victim perhaps because their goal is not to fix the victim but to play the hero. Because of this, these folks don’t care if their “solutions” work since it was never ever about actually helping the victim. In the Drama Triangle the persecutor needs someone to blame for why things are the way they are.

Dr. Anthony Daniels, who writes under the pen name of Theodore Dalrymple, in his book, Life at the Bottom convincingly shows that whites with a multi-generational history of living in the slums and prisons of London exhibit the same values and cultural norms as do groups in our own country; race, though easy to label, seems less likely a cause of much of the current wave of lawlessness.

Silent

Posts: 1019 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I work with a guy that's from South Africa. It's been a real tinderbox for at least 6 years but its been really going on for many years. Blacks killing Whites, government seizing farms from whites to turn over to blacks for compasation.

He said that alot of what's going on there are marxist that for years, have used racial tensions to gain power, he can see it happening here. He told me that he is scared that basically he has already lost his home country, and that he might lose his new country.

ARman

Posts: 3146 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
What's happening in the third video? Shooting blanks? Firing over their heads? Looks like those dudes were about 60 seconds from being over run and stomped to death.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ARman:
I work with a guy that's from South Africa. It's been a real tinderbox for at least 6 years but its been really going on for many years. Blacks killing Whites, government seizing farms from whites to turn over to blacks for compasation.

He said that alot of what's going on there are marxist that for years, have used racial tensions to gain power, he can see it happening here. He told me that he is scared that basically he has already lost his home country, and that he might lose his new country.

ARman

Do we see a pattern forming?

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ChuckWall:
I'm hard-pressed to tell the place from Chicago.

First thing I said when I watched the videos too.

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8322 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
This twitter feed has some insane videos of the rioting & looting.

https://twitter.com/FaeceSocie.../1414920973745278981

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4330 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post