SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Female fugitive vows not to be taken alive.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Female fugitive vows not to be taken alive. Login/Join 
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted
She wasn't lyin'.

http://www.newson6.com/story/3...d-not-be-taken-alive

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bent but not broken
Picture of maddy345
posted Hide Post
How does my bumper taste?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

God bless the Motor Life Boat and the men & women that run them!

Posts: 3955 | Location: Just out of reach | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
Winning....the police that is Smile

Posts: 1772 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
From the YouTube comments: "Why didn't they just run over her legs?"

Posts: 7311 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, that's that then. I guess she got what she wanted?

ARman

Posts: 3151 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Boy that was tough on the car. I'm sure the suspension will have to be realigned after that.

Posts: 4076 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of craigcpa
posted Hide Post
Don't bring a gun to a car fight.

==========================================
Just my 2¢

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right ♫♫♫

Posts: 7731 | Location: Raleighwood | Registered: June 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I bet it never even occurred to her that they would just run her down.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
Here's to hoping the demise took place before the genius reproduced.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Bumper meat... so long you worthless POS

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Oh! She need some milk!

Good. In the left side of the video as the officer states "...she's running...", there appears to be two children who start running at the sound of gunfire.

She gave no shits, so I figure, the books balanced.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43881 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
Proof that shooting at a car or its driver will not prevent it from running you down, and an example that should you ever find yourself in that position, your time would be better spent avoiding the car than shooting at it.

Cars make excellent weapons, both offensive and defensive.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15717 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
John has a
long moustashe
Picture of john1
posted Hide Post
Grilled by the police...we've been doing it wrong.

Posts: 593 | Location: Rural NW Oklahoma | Registered: June 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
Check out the back ground. I'm sure this will somehow be twisted into school gun violence.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Floyd D. Barber:
Check out the back ground. I'm sure this will somehow be twisted into school gun violence.

No, The Kenyon is gone...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8354 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Casuistic Thinker and Daoist
Picture of 9mmepiphany
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
I bet it never even occurred to her that they would just run her down.

Surprisingly this is true in most cases

No, Daoism isn't a religion

Posts: 14184 | Location: northern california | Registered: February 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
We know what car the new rookie will be stuck with.

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I hoped they washed the blood off so it doesn't ruin the paint job

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No double standards
posted Hide Post
My first reaction was that the officer's actions were improper. Then I reasoned that a gun is a tool, a car is a tool. The officer used the tool that best fit the need of the moment. Innocent lives were protected, and either tool would have likely produced the same end result.

Good job.

"Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women. When it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it....While it lies there, it needs no constitution, no law, no court to save it"
- Judge Learned Hand, May 1944

Posts: 30668 | Location: UT | Registered: November 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is that a Timex watch on her left wrist? If so, I wonder if it still works?

Posts: 1988 | Location: metro Atlanta, GA | Registered: July 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post