SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FBI arrested Ghislane Maxwell in New Hampshire this morning (7/2/2020).
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FBI arrested Ghislane Maxwell in New Hampshire this morning (7/2/2020). Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted
article

quote:
Ghislaine Maxwell, the British socialite and heiress who became a confidante of disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein and was later implicated in his alleged sexual crimes, has been arrested by the FBI.

She was arrested in Bradford, New Hampshire around 8:30 a.m. Thursday on charges she conspired with Epstein to sexually abuse minors.

In a brief electronic appearance in New Hampshire federal court Thursday afternoon, a judge remanded her to the custody of the U.S. Marshals and ordered her transferred to New York City. She did not enter a plea, and her attorney indicated he will seek a detention hearing in New York, a prelude to a possible bail request.

Good.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I would've figured that she would have gotten the hell out of dodge long ago. Glad they have her. Hope she talks.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The question I have is why has it taken so long to indict and arrest her?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Report This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Hope she talks.

hahahaha

She's not going to live that long.

Posts: 8603 | Registered: September 26, 2013Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
It's already being speculated that she was only even in the US (versus France where they supposedly won't extradite a French citizen) because she's made a deal of some sort. Who knows. It will be interesting to see what unfolds. I bet some rich and fancy perverts are shitting their Burberry knickers.

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Stand by for another video camera malfunction and another "suicide".

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Report This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
She will be suicided for the dirt she has on the Clintons.

HK Ag

Posts: 3496 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Report This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

No kidding. Hopefully this means they really did their homework and have her dead-to-rights.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Report This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://dailycaller.com/2020/0...ford-home-slithered/

Federal prosecutors said Thursday that Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged madam, was “hiding out” on a 156-acre property in Bradford, New Hampshire, that she had purchased with cash in December 2019 through a “carefully anonymized LLC.”

Maxwell’s all-cash purchase of the property was the most recent move in her year-long efforts to avoid detection following Epstein’s arrest in July 2019, prosecutors said following her arrest Thursday in a memorandum arguing that she is a flight risk and should remain detained while awaiting trial on charges that she aided Epstein as he allegedly committed sex crimes against underage girls.

“We have been discretely keeping tabs on Maxwell’s whereabouts as we worked this investigation,” FBI assistant director-in-charge William Sweeney said during a press conference Thursday. “More recently we learned she slithered away to a gorgeous property in New Hampshire, continuing to live a life of privilege while her victims live with the trauma inflicted upon them years ago.”

Acting U.S. Attorney Audrey Strauss did not specify the address of the property Maxwell had purchased in December, but Bradford records reveal that there is only one property in the town with a lot the size of 156 acres, which was sold for $1,070,750 on Dec. 12, according to Zillow.

“This stunning custom designed Timber Frame home is an amazing retreat for the nature lover who also wants total privacy,” the home’s listing on Coldwell Banker Reality states.

A warranty deed obtained by the Daily Caller News Foundation for the property reveals that it was sold to “Granite Reality LLC,” a business entity created on Nov. 18 that lists an address in Boston that Maxwell has previously listed as a mailing address for her now-defunct Florida company, Ellmax, LLC.

A person familiar with the sale of the property told NBC News that the buyer was “anonymous.”

Prosecutors said that in addition to her all-cash purchase of the Bradford property in December, Maxwell also switched her phone number and email address, and began ordering packages to be shipped to her with the name of a different person.

Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
Suicide watch in 3, 2, 1..........

Can you imagine how many suicides would happen if all she knows becomes public. The British have their issues with Andrew and he is the tip of the iceberg.

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 236 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Report This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Can we please stop with the "she's gonna get suicided" conspiracy theory bullshit?

This could be an interesting thread if stuff starts to leak, but it will be a dead thread if it goes all conspiracy theory.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Report This Post
Picture of fpuhan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Hope she talks.

hahahaha

She's not going to live that long.

My thought exactly. They'd better put an "eyes on" 24-hour watch on her, wherever they put her.

You can't truly call yourself "peaceful" unless you are capable of great violence. If you're not capable of great violence, you're not peaceful, you're harmless.

NRA Benefactor/Patriot Member

Posts: 2857 | Location: Peoples Republic of North Virginia | Registered: December 04, 2015Report This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

Bill Barr fired the DA in the NY district(federal level), and his replacement immediately filed charges. I guess maybe Bergman wasn’t doing his job to the best of his ability.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Report This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeinNC:
Bill Barr fired the DA in the NY district(federal level), and his replacement immediately filed charges. I guess maybe Bergman wasn’t doing his job to the best of his ability.

Or he was and Bergman’s best wasn’t good enough. Either way, adios muchacho.

Posts: 6872 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Report This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
If my 14 year old child was abused like this, I can't imagine what I would do if I found these evil criminals. I'm guessing I would end up in prison, though.

H&K-Guy

Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by H&K-Guy:
If my 14 year old child was abused like this, I can't imagine what I would do if I found these evil criminals. I'm guessing I would end up in prison, though.

H&K-Guy

I agree. But you wouldn't commit suicide there, she will.

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8318 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post

That's quite the location to be - E Washington Rd ... it's like nowhere in a forest of trees.

But they kept on monitoring her ... so many speculative thoughts rattle around in this bonce of mine.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HK Ag:
She will be suicided for the dirt she has on the Clintons.

HK Ag

I'm stepping in to say that is predictable as all get out.

PLEASE LEAVE THOSE PSYCHOPATHIC HICKS THE HELL OUT OF THIS.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Republican in training
Picture of DonDraper
posted Hide Post
If Epstein was murdered (I don't believe he was), she will meet the same fate very soon. Not sure how she hasn't already if he didn't commit suicide. She's going to jail for a long time. Also as already stated, why did it take so long to arrest her?

--------------------
I like Sigs and HK's, and maybe Glocks

Posts: 2263 | Location: SC | Registered: March 16, 2011Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
It's already being speculated that she was only even in the US (versus France where they supposedly won't extradite a French citizen) because she's made a deal of some sort. Who knows. It will be interesting to see what unfolds. I bet some rich and fancy perverts are shitting their Burberry knickers.

I don't think there's any doubt that there's been a ton of accommodating and rail greasing to make sure she spills as much as possible. The heat is back-on for their wealthy and connected.

Feds have a number of investigations running on high-profile individuals, out here in the Bay Area, the mayor of San Francisco, a number of department underlings and possibly the governor, Gavin Newsome are in their crosshairs for fraud.

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Report This Post