SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FBI arrested Ghislane Maxwell in New Hampshire this morning (7/2/2020).
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FBI arrested Ghislane Maxwell in New Hampshire this morning (7/2/2020). Login/Join 
Picture of sourdough44
posted Hide Post
Maybe once she ‘has the book thrown’, she’ll decide to cut whatever deal makes sense.

Yes, it would be a culture shock to go into the clink.

There was that church shooting in WI a handful of years ago. The perp was killed by police. One that was left was the girlfriend that helped the felon get a gun, she served prison time.

Posts: 6126 | Location: WI | Registered: February 29, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
I wonder how she was traveling around the world. Fake passports or private jets?
. There had to be someone or someone’s involved with her and Epstein supplying money,etc., for her to live on. But who?

Posts: 4472 | Registered: November 30, 2004Report This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I hope she starts singing soon. Be nice to see some powerful, elite perverts doing a perp walk. Right before the election too! Smile

IIRC wasn't there a John Roberts listed on the flight manifest of Epsteins Pedo Jet? That would explain a lot. Wink Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Ubique
Picture of TSE
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by satch:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
I wonder how she was traveling around the world. Fake passports or private jets?
. There had to be someone or someone’s involved with her and Epstein supplying money,etc., for her to live on. But who?

She is the daughter of a very rich man and as a result has personal financial resources.
Also I would point out that she has the resources to fight criminal charges, and much of what evidence exists seems pretty circumstantial or he said she said type stuff. She may just decide she can beat the charges.

Calgary Shooting Centre

Posts: 1492 | Location: Alberta | Registered: July 06, 2004Report This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Summarizing from the long Wikipedia entry about her, which is itself no doubt evolving now:

* She's suing Epstein's estate for her legal fees and has been ducking service for multiple lawsuits against her.

* She gets an $80k/yr Trust Fund that was setup by her father many years ago.

* Her apartment in NYC sold in 2019 for $15million.

* She's primarily lived in the US since 1991 following her father's death, and she has dated Epstein, the former head of Gateway computers, and some Hedge Fund / Maritime Data guy from Massachusetts.

* She's a French born 9th child of a disgraced British media magnate who was probably murdered while on his yacht for stealing other people's millions in some scheme, found floating dead, ruled suicide.

* She grew up in a 53 room mansion in Oxford, and was ultimately educated at Oxford University.

Etc.

Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
I have a real good idea of where that house is since I drive that road from time to time. Can't see the house just driving by. It's definitely out in the woods. I'm sure she had staff fetching her groceries and people around here have a live and let live attitude which would help her keep a very low profile. She cut a deal. No feeb investigation "found" her.

quote:
Originally posted by TSE:

She is the daughter of a very rich and dead man and as a result has personal financial resources.
Also I would point out that she has the resources to fight criminal charges, and much of what evidence exists seems pretty circumstantial or he said she said type stuff. She may just decide she can beat the charges.

Google "Robert Maxwell" to read about his very "interesting" life. He died in 1991 under strange circumstances.

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3427 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is a good summary of her life and her more interesting father who died in 1991. It is too long to post:
https://www.forbes.com/sites/n...-death/#3a7736d55869

Posts: 17155 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Can't be that smart, I'm sure she had the resources to leave and stay out of the US and get somewhere she couldn't be extradited, but didn't, hmmm...

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6187 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Can't be that smart, I'm sure she had the resources to leave and stay out of the US and get somewhere she couldn't be extradited, but didn't, hmmm...

If she's wanted by the feds then she can't touch commercial international transportation. Once her passport pops up to board any international flight or ship, she'll get flagged. Everything is in the system now, including fingerprints and face ID if she had any kind of trusted traveler profile for international travel. I have Global Entry and anyone like her would probably have it too. She would need a fake passport and identity that is "clean", and I really don't think being rich gives you the kind of connections needed to accomplish that. Perhaps hiding on a chartered transport by bribing the crew might work, but that still requires a new identity to reside legally and do anything in the new location.

She would also need a way for the new identity to access all of her personal funds so she doesn't have to live on the lamb off the grid with no money. I don't think many rich people can just walk away from everything and get menial cash jobs to afford the necessities of life and become "normal" people in their new place, certainly not her if she's "hiding out" in that kind of place.

So staying and hiding within the country she was in when Epstein got caught is the most prudent thing to do. She should have gotten a much cheaper and more meager place in the sticks where the cash purchase by an anonymous buyer would not be so obvious. But rich people who think they are smart enough to evade capture and prosecution usually do really really stupid things that get them caught.

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Report This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
the clinton foundation wants their million dollar loan back. Big Grin

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Anyone who saw Godfather II saw the scene where the protected witness that was untouchable (24 guard on a military base) commits suicide to protect the family under the promise that his loved ones would be cared for if he did the right thing.

I think it's possible Epstein did kill himself (and perhaps people looked the other way at the right time to avoid seeing it, or Epstein knew which guards were lazy/incompetent, and didn't do their jobs on watch) to ensure arrangements were made or for the "protection" of other people involved in his crimes.

Either way, she better have a 24 hour watch to make sure nothing happens to her. Anything less would be extremely careless. Add biometrics to that so any sign of distress will be reacted to.

I hope they get enough out of her soon to implicate every public figure that was a part of Epstein's ring, and that a "good citizen" leaks it to the press before the election, if it is not ready for public announcement yet. The number of high level leftists involved in this is big, and it needs to be fully exposed before the election.

Posts: 4690 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
I think it's possible Epstein did kill himself ...
Forgive me, but that's like saying you think it's possible that we actually landed men on the moon. You're taking the apparent and making it questionable.

If you guys want this thread to remain open, you'll stow the speculation about some grand conspiracy surrounding the suicide of Epstein. You guys can find places all over the internet where people sit at their keyboards and post unfounded speculation as fact. This is not one of those places.

When there is some actual evidence that Epstein was murdered, feel free to share it with us. I won't umm hold my breath.

Posts: 107222 | Registered: January 20, 2000Report This Post
posted Hide Post
The Maxwell story is going to be very interesting. Father changes his name, flees the Nazis, storms the beaches at Normandy, is awarded a medal and becomes fabulously wealthy. Gets into a contest with Rupert Murdoch, and winds up dead in the water. Oh, I forgot he was a member of Parliament, but got expelled due to fraud.

Posts: 17155 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Oh, I forgot he was a member of Parliament...
The funk band?

posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^
Yep. Robert got around.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Outta sight!

posted Hide Post
I have a sneaking suspicion that this lady is a "survivor". If she realizes that the feds have what they need to put her away forever, I believe that she will cut a deal to save her own butt. There is no honor among thieves.

Posts: 6599 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Report This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Especially, in this case, since her sugar daddy is deader'n Julius Caesar.

Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
OAN said today she's willing to give names in cooperation with the FBI investigation.

https://www.oann.com/ghislaine...with-fbi-give-names/

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Report This Post
Picture of Blackmore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Oh, I forgot he was a member of Parliament...
The funk band?

He knew George Clinton, before he knew Bill Clinton. Wink

In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act

Posts: 3427 | Location: W. Central NH | Registered: October 05, 2008Report This Post