SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    FBI arrested Ghislane Maxwell in New Hampshire this morning (7/2/2020).
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
FBI arrested Ghislane Maxwell in New Hampshire this morning (7/2/2020). Login/Join 
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
If you are a high profile person who appeared with her or Epstein in public or at events and your name is on a flight list or Customs list, your life just got messy.

She's going to say that Mr. XXX was on a flight to the island or the New Mexico and the paperwork will confirm that. With a prior history with her or Epstein and a flight log, that high profile person is going to be in for a tough spot since appearances are everything.

I'm sure she's got some lurid details too on each one so yeah, high profile people can't be about her potentialy striking a deal.

Posts: 4064 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Report This Post
posted Hide Post
He said/she said will not mean much in court unless the (previously) teenage girls also testify.

If Epstein made videos, and Maxwell has copies of some of those, such evidence would be extremely valuable. British tabloids say Epstein had an extensive camera system, so anything is possible.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: c1steve,

-c1steve

Posts: 4038 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
He said/she said will not mean much in court unless the teenage girls also testify.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
No teenage girls, they are all women now and in a great position to testify. I am sure the women will be afforded protection and a tough cross examination is likely to backfire. Actually that is all irrelevant as this case will be plea bargained.

Posts: 17155 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I believe the Clintons and many of their evil cronies are going down this time.

I do believe, I do, I do!

Life's been good to me so far

Posts: 15832 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Report This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
From your lips to God's ears!

quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
I believe the Clintons and many of their evil cronies are going down this time.

I do believe, I do, I do!

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. — Federal officials were so worried Jeffrey Epstein’s longtime confidant Ghislaine Maxwell might take her own life after her arrest that they took away her clothes and sheets and made her wear paper attire while in custody, an official familiar with the matter told The Associated Press.

The steps to ensure Maxwell’s safety while she’s locked up at a federal jail in New York City extend far beyond the measures federal officials took when they first arrested her in New Hampshire last week.

The concern comes in part because Epstein, 66, killed himself in a federal jail in Manhattan last summer while in custody on sex trafficking charges. The Bureau of Prisons has been the subject of intense scrutiny and conspiracy theories since then, with staff shakeups and leadership changes. Attorney General William Barr said his death was the result of the “perfect storm of screw ups.”

Maxwell was sent to the Metropolitan Detention Center in Brooklyn, just over the Brooklyn Bridge from where Epstein was held.

The other protocols put in place for Maxwell’s confinement include ensuring that she has a roommate in her cell, that she is monitored and that someone is always with her while she’s behind bars, the official said.

https://www.startribune.com/ap...l-herself/571692262/

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RichardC,

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ A roommate? Can someone tell me why that's a good idea?

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38580 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:

Imagine the deal a room mate could make with the Clintoons! Wink

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10695 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Report This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

Well played, RichardC.

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Jeezus Christmas!! First damned thing I thought as well! Eek How stupid ARE these people??

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11042 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Well he is from NW Indiana. Maybe he needs to visit the state prison at Michigan City for some clues.

Posts: 17155 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Report This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
That third world hell hole lockup, likely has the rona.

The badge of getting at a rich socialite.

Not buying into any theories at all.

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
Well he is from NW Indiana. Maybe he needs to visit the state prison at Michigan City for some clues.

I really don't know what that means. And I'm not "from" NW Indiana.

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38580 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Report This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
“Roommates” are commonly relied upon in jails—pardon me, “correctional facilities”—to help prevent suicides because they’re always right there with the at risk inmate and can call for help if necessary.

6.4/93.6

“Most men … can seldom accept the simplest and most obvious truth if it … would oblige them to admit the falsity of conclusions … which they have woven, thread by thread, into the fabrics of their lives.”
— Leo Tolstoy

Posts: 47356 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Report This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks for that sigfreund. How the roommates usually selected?

Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
quote:
How the roommates usually selected?

The Clinton family provides a list.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
If you are interested 6 guns have a read:

https://www.bop.gov/inmates/

They are usually just assigned. An attempt is made to separate violent from nonviolent offenders as well as sexual predators. Maxwell will get a little more attention given her high profile.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
If you are interested 6 guns have a read:

https://www.bop.gov/inmates/

The guy at the back in the photo of them sewing mailbags or whatever looks just like Barry.

...probably his son Wink

"Governments may think and say as they like, but force cannot be eliminated, and it is the only real and unanswerable power. We are told that the pen is mightier than the sword, but I know which of these weapons I would choose. - Sir Adrian Paul Ghislain Carton de Wiart, VC, KBE, CB, CMG, DSO.

Posts: 165 | Location: Ireland | Registered: December 03, 2007Report This Post
posted Hide Post
Roommate should be a US Marshal IMHO.