SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 52
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Gas jumped up $.30 in the last 4 days, what’s it doing in your neck of the woods? Login/Join 
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post
I bought 200 gallons of home heating oil today. $758.30 Frown

Posts: 21052 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
I paid $3.75/gal. for Mobil mid-grade earlier today.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Gas prices around here have been at around $3.75 for regular for two weeks now and I’m shocked they haven’t shot up due to this Ukraine debacle.

My last fill up earlier this week was $3.78 for regular 87

PA has insane gas taxes, it’s like $0.60 a gallon now and it was promised to go to “roads and bridges”. Roll Eyes Bullshit, all I do is dodge deep potholes and drive over questionable looking bridges.

Posts: 33608 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Approaching $4 here.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of myrottiety
posted Hide Post
$6.20 to top off the Tesla at home for 350 mile range. Big Grin

Sorry fellas. Had to... Big Grin But around here It's hovering in the mid $3 range. $3.50 ish for regular.

Train how you intend to Fight

Remember - Training is not sparring. Sparring is not fighting. Fighting is not combat.

Posts: 8838 | Location: Woodstock, GA | Registered: August 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Facts are stubborn things
Picture of armedprof
posted Hide Post
I duck across the border to South Carolina for the cheaper gas, it was $3.29 last weekend. I have taken to driving the truck a lot more because it takes regular, the Porsche is thirsty and needs the expensive stuff... I think I could try hypermiling the 911, but where is the fun in that???

Do, Or do not. There is no try.

Posts: 1786 | Location: Just South of Charlotte, NC | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
I get gas in both cars at the same station every week & usually even at the same pump.

Looking back a bit, we've gone from (all 87 gasoline):
$2.599 in Dec
$2.659 in Jan
$2.999 at the beginning of Feb
$3.059 last week
$3.039 yesterday morning

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15154 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The cheapest near me is Costco.....$4.17/gal

$4.70~ is about avg
$5.00 for Chevron and upscale areas

Posts: 14573 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by myrottiety:

Sorry fellas. Had to... Big Grin But around here It's hovering in the mid $3 range. $3.50 ish for regular.

Don't be a douche.

This is why people despise Tesla people.

ETA: After thinking about it I understand you were trying to make a joke, but it was tasteless. People are very worried about providing for their families.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: walker77,

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
$3.11 yesterday with my 5 cents off Shell discount. Otherwise, $3.16

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$3.55 regular 87 in NH this morning.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
$3.34 for the last week+.

One day later. $3.44

Yesterday, (2/26) $3.49

This message has been edited. Last edited by: dsiets,

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
$3.23 at Costco in El Paso. It's the only Costco in town and lines are usually always long unless you go shortly after the pumps open. Fortunately, the pumps open at 6:00am during the week and 7:00am on the weekends even though the store itself isn't open yet. It's cheaper than other stations and it's top tier so it's a win/win. I always go early to avoid the lines.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Up 10 cents to $3.59 today in MQT.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
$3.18 for Reg 87 at Murphy this afternoon . Right outside Baton Rouge .

Posts: 3970 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's all part of
the adventure...
posted Hide Post
I paid $3.75/gal for 87 octane today in Tucson. I fear it’s only going to get worse.

Brandon needs to reopen the pipeline and lift restrictions on domestic oil and gas production now!

Regards From Sunny Tucson,
SigFan

NRA Life - IDPA - USCCA - GOA - JPFO - ACLDN - SAF - AZCDL - ASA

"Faith isn't believing that God can; it's knowing that He will." (From a sign on a church in Nicholasville, Kentucky)

Posts: 1677 | Location: Tucson, Arizona | Registered: January 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Main Thing Is
Not To Get Excited
Picture of wishfull thinker
posted Hide Post
I filled up Wednesday at Safeway: $3.44.
Passed that Safeway this morning and price was $4.21. Regular

Posts: 6354 | Location: Washington | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of sgalczyn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:

Don't be a douche.

ETA: After thinking about it I understand you were trying to make a joke, but it was tasteless. People are very worried about providing for their families.

How many extension cords are in his bugout bag when the Tesla is needed to get outta Dodge?

"No matter where you go - there you are"

Posts: 4561 | Location: Eastern PA-Berks/Lehigh Valley | Registered: January 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sgalczyn:
quote:
Originally posted by walker77:
quote:

Don't be a douche.

How many extension cords are in his bugout bag when the Tesla is needed to get outta Dodge?

Don't be silly! They just use the portable charging station.

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
$3.05 at Walmart today.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post