SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Project Veritas Issues Statement Amid Reports of James O'Keefe Being Ousted // O'Keefe resigns. Powerful resignation video p4
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Project Veritas Issues Statement Amid Reports of James O'Keefe Being Ousted // O'Keefe resigns. Powerful resignation video p4 Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...ames-okeefe-n2619598

Project Veritas Executive Director Daniel Stack released a statement on behalf of himself and the board of directors to address the continuing turmoil over James O'Keefe's position at the undercover news outlet. O'Keefe has reportedly been placed on paid leave over allegations of misconduct.

This is the first statement from Project Veritas that mentions O'Keefe since their previous statement only mentioned the work the company has been doing and the board of directors evaluating the path forward for the site. The new statement confirms a number of employees presented to them a list of complaints over O'Keefe's management style.

"The narrative that is being portrayed by referencing this letter is patently false. James has not been removed from Project Veritas. Nowhere in that letter was there ever a suggestion to remove James from the organization," Stack wrote.

"James is the hardest working person I have ever met. Those who know him well know that he will not take time off unless forced to," he added.

Stack went on to say the various theories why O'Keefe was being investigated has nothing to do with their recent stings against Pfizer or any candidates running for political office.

reality sinking in ?

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The worm has turned, and no amount of wordsmithing from these raiders can conceal this.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post

https://twitter.com/eyesareope.../1625904080458506240

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well, so there is a plant. At least he has now outed himself, and before much damage is done. I am sure, if he remains/remained he would be leaking confidential sources to the Dems. He probably already has, note the raids that happened last year.

-c1steve

Posts: 4053 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
We see Matthew surrounded by all of his nice friends! Big Grin

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think if his name was spelled Tyrdman it would be more fitting. All kidding aside though, how on earth did he land a job at PV having the less than stellar list of friends and friendly contacts...WTH?

Posts: 519 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That's my big question, clipper.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38678 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
We see Matthew surrounded by all of his nice friends! Big Grin

Yeah, the last selfie is a doozie.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16701 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Piece o' shit. The weakest President in US history, huh? Your judgement is pure shit, man.

This hostile takeover isn't working out like these insects planned.

Wherever James O'keefe goes, we will follow. If it's Project Veritas, that's great because it's as it should be. If he goes elswhere, we will support him in his new company.

posted Hide Post
Et tu Brute? (His friends?)

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^From Shakespeare's Julius Caesar. Et tu, Brute is a Latin phrase literally meaning "and you, Brutus?"

These words are spoken by Caesar when Brutus along with other conspirators stabs Caesar. Caesar was stabbed in the Senate House and Brutus too stabs him. Caesar had not expected Brutus to behave in such a treacherous manner. As he tries to defend himself, with his broken heart, he says 'Et tu Brute'. They are the last three words spoken by Julius Caesar before he dies.

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, 100% correct. I guess I was thinking of the rat in his fellow Senators besides Brutus.

I see similarities between us & the ancients.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Just saw a tweet that he was removed effective today as CEO??

Fuck them, I hope they enjoy PV imploding now.

O’Keefe WAS PV like Steve Jobs WAS Apple.

Posts: 33813 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
OAN says O'Keefe resigned, some other media sources claim he was removed.

https://www.rawstory.com/james-okeefe-resigns/

Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Here you go, Mr. Tyrmand. Bon Appetit!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post

Posts: 22909 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
a very emotional James O'Keefe

Project Veritas:
2020 $22 million revenue

He is implying the trigger was the recent Pfizer videos

definitely worth a watch 

"our mission continues on. I am not done. The mission may not be called Project Veritas"

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
a very emotional James O'Keefe

I sincerely hope Mr. O'Keefe can harness the testicular fortitude to start up another "Project" organization. The truth MUST be told and heard!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Project Veritas is done. Kaput. Utter stupidity, really amazing.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
He is implying the trigger was the recent Pfizer videos
I wouldn't doubt it for a single second. We all know what happens in this world when a man gets too close to the truth.

Where O'Keefe takes his efforts, we shall follow, and Project Veritas is dead to us now.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023