SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    who do you invite to your end of the world shelter
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

who do you invite to your end of the world shelter Login/Join 
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigWhup:
7 of 9

Six of Seven, please.

Posts: 17188 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Slippery Pete:
Not my Father In Law. He will invite himself.

LMFAO!!!

To the rest of you perverted SOB's, if there is one thing I've learned through 3 marriages is that the last person I want in my shelter, stuck by my side 24/7, is a female. Hell I can take care of my own needs, and do a better job than she can I'm sure.

If there is to be any female I'll take a dog, better company and 1000X less annoying.

Fuck trying to repopulate, I'm just trying to live out my last days without whining hearing the same shit I've heard every day for the past however many years.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6335 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
^^^^

Don't candy coat it, man, tell us how you really feel! Razz Big Grin

God bless America.

Posts: 13514 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
^^^^

Don't candy coat it, man, tell us how you really feel! Razz Big Grin

Didn't mean for it to come off angry...I typed it with a smile I promise.

Posts: 6335 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ottosig you typed the truth. Period. I lmfao when I read it.

Posts: 1746 | Registered: December 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
[QUOTE]

If there is to be any female I'll take a dog, better company and 1000X less annoying.

Fuck trying to repopulate, I'm just trying to live out my last days without whining hearing the same shit I've heard every day for the past however many years.

My wife in the shelter, "don't sit there, sit here. Not like that, use this. You're always tired. You ate that yesterday. That doesn't go there. Why do you need more coffee? You've changed it's not fair. You're ordering MORE ammo? You forgot my pillow. I told you to bring the limes. Can you take my bag into the shelter?"

You make a solid point sir. I'd end up taking myself out.

Big Grin

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6977 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
I've told my wife more than once,

Me: "If zombies attack, I'll take you out quickly"

Her: "like if I get bit?"

Me: "I didn't say that"

posted Hide Post
Hooker sounds great till she starts asking you for money and she's already "earned" everything you had and you don't have a way to get more.

Scientists types. Hot pretty hard working ones of course:-)

Posts: 1925 | Location: Pacific Northwet | Registered: August 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
OK, then- a librarian. Twenty-three and never been kissed. The only thing she'll charge you is a late fee for that Don Quixote you've been trying to finish for fifteen years. You'll have plenty of time to explore human nature. She'll bring her encyclopedia, you can bring your Barry White collection.

Posts: 107683 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Just stock a sex companion doll in your bunker and you won't have any of the issues y'all complaining about...

Posts: 23524 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:
Jesus Christ. Wuz y'all raised in fuckin' barns? It's not 'hookers', it's 'sex workers'. Roll Eyes Big Grin

They are more politely refered to as "Women of Negotiatiable Affection".

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8358 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OttoSig:
if there is one thing I've learned through 3 marriages ...

Doesn't seem like you learn too much there. lol
One marriage is pretty normal. The second one only if I've found someone after adivorce and we've been together until I'm 80 and want her to get benefits when I die and have no one else to leave them to.
A 3rd?
Just how many times do you need to get your dick stuck in a cheese grater?

Posts: 10851 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post