Member
|  | posted |
Tell the world a story in EXACTLY seven words. No more, no less.
Deport ALL illegal men, women and children. |
| | |
Peace through superior firepower

| He banged a stripper. Wife divorced him. |
| | |
Fighting the good fight

| quote: Originally posted by sigfreund: Gunfire in confined spaces; ears ringing forever.
Bang Bang Bang Bang What? *Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee* WHAT? |
| | | Posts: 35555 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008 |  
IP
|
|
Oriental Redneck

| I met Mrs Q thirty years ago.
Q
|
| | |
Baroque Bloke

| quote: Originally posted by sigfreund: Gunfire in confined spaces; ears ringing forever.
A haiku; I think that is true
Serious about crackers. |
| | |
Partial dichotomy
| He sailed into a new foreign port...
SIGforum: For all your needs! Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>> |
| | | Posts: 42199 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002 |  
IP
|
|
Member
| Yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not here.
Jim
|
| | | Posts: 1388 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012 |  
IP
|
|
Freethinker

| quote: Originally posted by Pipe Smoker: A haiku; I think that is true
Yes, part of a haiku it was.
“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.” — Plato |
| | | Posts: 50020 | Location: 10,160 Feet Above Sea Level in Commirado | Registered: April 04, 2002 |  
IP
|
|
Legalize the Constitution

| I thought I heard a bear. No.
_______________________________________________________ despite them
|
| | |
Oriental Redneck

| All firearms are loaded until proven otherwise.
Q
|
| | |
Oriental Redneck

| I’m the only one professional enough to…
Q
|
| | |
Green grass and high tides

| My Mariners suck big time as usual.
"Practice like you want to play in the game"
|
| | |