SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Has anyone used Bring a Trailer to buy a car?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Has anyone used Bring a Trailer to buy a car? Login/Join 
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted
I see mixed reviews out there but I was wondering if any of my imaginary friends have used the service?

Thnaks all

Posts: 12922 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Nope. I use Copart.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24119 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
I’ve always wanted to but $$$ (actually lack of) always keeps me from bidding.

Posts: 4114 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I sold a car on BaT and my buddy has purchased two from the site. All of the transactions went well and both of us would use them again.

Chuck

Life's tough...tougher if you're stupid

(AKA "cwr" on SIGforum [email account issues])

Posts: 358 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: February 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post