Find
Notify
Tools

Elk steaks Login/Join 
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted
Had some yummy elk chops for dinner. The best part of the elk. Damn they were good. Wish I had enough to share with you all. Cheers!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10912 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Looks fantastic!
Too bad you didn't add it to Jesse's "What did you make for dinner?" thread here:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...935/m/7860051864/p/1

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16256 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Just got mine back from Steve’s. Have to wait for my CWD test results before I can dig in. It’s going to be a long two weeks…..

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5762 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Yummers ... ! And a great beer and salad too. Smile

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I love elk. My favorite meat. Looks fantastic. Congratulations on a wonderful meal.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12798 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Killed two when I was stationed in WY. Very tasty!

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rawny
posted Hide Post
Hmmm, so dark. Looks like pumpernickel bread.

Posts: 2665 | Location: San Hozay, KA | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fourth line skater
Picture of goose5
posted Hide Post
My favorite is Prong Horned Deer on the eastern planes of Colorado. Farm fed.

Posts: 7547 | Location: Pueblo, CO | Registered: July 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post