SIGforum
Elk steaks

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/320601935/m/1170043684

October 30, 2021, 05:35 PM
coloradohunter44
Elk steaks
Had some yummy elk chops for dinner. The best part of the elk. Damn they were good. Wish I had enough to share with you all. Cheers!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!
October 30, 2021, 05:38 PM
bald1
Looks fantastic!
Too bad you didn't add it to Jesse's "What did you make for dinner?" thread here:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...935/m/7860051864/p/1

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192
October 30, 2021, 05:51 PM
ugeesta
Very nice.

Just got mine back from Steve’s. Have to wait for my CWD test results before I can dig in. It’s going to be a long two weeks…..

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.
October 30, 2021, 05:52 PM
old dino
Yummers ... ! And a great beer and salad too. Smile
October 30, 2021, 08:22 PM
ArtieS
I love elk. My favorite meat. Looks fantastic. Congratulations on a wonderful meal.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.
October 30, 2021, 08:49 PM
Herkdriver
Killed two when I was stationed in WY. Very tasty!

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson
October 30, 2021, 09:01 PM
Rawny
Hmmm, so dark. Looks like pumpernickel bread.
October 31, 2021, 12:51 AM
goose5
My favorite is Prong Horned Deer on the eastern planes of Colorado. Farm fed.