SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An Obama Joins the Birther Movement
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Obama Joins the Birther Movement Login/Join 
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted
Article, with it's embedded images, is interesting. Some of the comments are golden. BIRTHER LINK

quote:
Malik Obama shares photo of brother Barack’s Kenya ‘certificate of birth’
MARCH 9, 2017
BY KYLE OLSON

An Obama has joined the birther movement.

Malik Obama, Barack Obama’s half-brother, tweeted image of what appears to be Barack’s birth certificate.

Except it’s not from Hawaii, but rather Kenya.

[Go to URL to view image of the Kenyan birth certificate]

quote:
View image on Twitter
Follow
Malik Obama ✔ @ObamaMalik
Surely. What's this?
12:13 PM - 9 Mar 2017
6,042 6,042 Retweets 7,466 7,466 likes
“What’s this?” he tweeted.

The document is from the “Coast Province General Hospital” in Mombasa, British Protectorate of Kenya, and is for Barack Hussein Obama II, who was born on the “4th day of August, 1961.”

In 2011, the White House released what it claimed was President Obama’s “long form birth certificate.”

quote:
The President believed the distraction over his birth certificate wasn’t good for the country. It may have been good politics and good TV, but it was bad for the American people and distracting from the many challenges we face as a country. Therefore, the President directed his counsel to review the legal authority for seeking access to the long form certificate and to request on that basis that the Hawaii State Department of Health make an exception to release a copy of his long form birth certificate.

Obama’s staff released this image of his Hawaii birth certificate: [Go to URL to view image]

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Even if this was legit, why should we care? He's irrelevant now, or at least as irrelevant as we want him to be.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17269 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Even if this was legit, WTF cares? He's irrelevant now, or at least as irrelevant as we want him to be.

Well, I may be alone, but I care.

I want this rubbed in the noses of the Fourth Estate, those elitist bastards who were supposed to vet the candidates but utterly refused to do so in Obama's case.

I want this rubbed in the noses of the Democrat Party leadership, those elitist bastards who rammed this Kenyan down our throats.

I want this rubbed in the noses of a do-nothing congress to the eternal shame of all those congressmen and senators who were so AFRAID of being called "racist" that they ran away from the issue instead of doing their duty.

I want nobody to ever forget it, and I want nobody to ever repeat it.

So, yeah, I care.

And you ought to, too.

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Even if this was legit, why should we care?
Because it would mean he had a document fabricated and released to the Press as being authentic.

Frankly, I'm surprised that anyone in this forum would ask this question.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Even if this was legit, why should we care? He's irrelevant now, or at least as irrelevant as we want him to be.

If it is legit, I would love to see him brought up on charges of fraud. He's not going to go away until he's put away or totally disgraced in the eyes of the American people.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Twist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SapperSteel:
quote:
Even if this was legit, WTF cares? He's irrelevant now, or at least as irrelevant as we want him to be.

I want this rubbed in the noses of the Fourth Estate, those elitist bastards who were supposed to vet the candidates but utterly refused to do so in Obama's case.

I want this rubbed in the noses of the Democrat Party leadership, those elitist bastards who rammed this Kenyan down our throats.

I want this rubbed in the noses of a do-nothing congress to the eternal shame of all those congressmen and senators who were so AFRAID of being called "racist" that they ran away from the issue instead of doing their duty.

So, yeah, I care.

And you ought to, too.

You're not alone.

Posts: 1931 | Location: NOT Houston, Tx (Thank God), but in the area. | Registered: May 18, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The Kenyan one certainly looks more believably authentic: weight, length, and footprint recorded, as on my own birth certificate.

"Crom is strong! If I die, I have to go before him, and he will ask me, 'What is the riddle of steel?' If I don't know it, he will cast me out of Valhalla and laugh at me."

Posts: 6641 | Registered: September 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an
opportunity to STFU
posted Hide Post
I agree with the above posters; if authentic, I want this document displayed on front pages all around the globe. Then perhaps this commie lying piece of trash, and his fawning followers and press will be ashamed in their role in perpetuating the lies throughout his regime. Of course we know they have no shame.

An perhaps his brother may want to move over here so we can thank him since the Dem politicians wouldn't do their job.

Never be more than one step away from your sword-Old Greek Wisdom

Posts: 2294 | Location: SE Mich-- USA | Registered: September 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resident Undertaker
Picture of BigCity
posted Hide Post
Okay, let's say that the Kenyan birth certificate is real. What does that mean for the laws signed into effect over the last 8 years?

John

The key to enforcement is to punish the violator, not an inanimate object. The punishment of inanimate objects for the commission of a crime or carelessness is an affront to stupidity.

Posts: 1728 | Location: People's Republik of Maryland | Registered: November 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by greco:
I agree with the above posters; if authentic, I want this document displayed on front pages all around the globe. Then perhaps this commie lying piece of trash, and his fawning followers and press will be ashamed in their role in perpetuating the lies throughout his regime. Of course we know they have no shame.

Me too. But really, what are the odds it's real? How would his half brother get it? Do we even know if it actually came from .5 brother's account?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20815 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Twist:
quote:
Originally posted by SapperSteel:
quote:

So, yeah, I care.

And you ought to, too.

You're not alone.

Count me in. I also care. I realize it is a forlorn hope but I do hope that somebody goes to jail over this.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25642 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Admin/Odd Duck

Picture of lbj
posted Hide Post
If it could be proved he was foreign born, the case could me made that every law, regulation and legislation he ever signed could all be null and void.

There is iron in my words of death for all to see.
So there is iron in my words of life.

Posts: 31422 | Registered: February 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
I hope it's not just bait to make Donald start tweeting about it.

It's been a while, but if I remember right, his grandmother worked in the SSA office in Honolulu and his SSN was issued in Pennsylvania.

I would absolutely love for it to be true and be proven true. Throw his pussy ass in prison with Bubba.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Staring back
from the abyss
Picture of Gustofer
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
But really, what are the odds it's real?

I'd say they're better than his Hawaiian one being real.

Posts: 20081 | Location: Montana | Registered: November 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
quote:

If it is legit, I would love to see him brought up on charges of fraud. He's not going to go away until he's put away or totally disgraced in the eyes of the American people.
Fraud? I'm thinking treason.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23220 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
I care.

I doubt it will ever be proved conclusively enough to convince many of his fans, but if it were it would serve to throw another shovel of garbage on his “legacy,” and perhaps even reduce his influence in the future. But I don’t believe it would have any legal effect on anything that’s gone before.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47397 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
quote:

Fraud? I'm thinking treason.

I'm thinking espionage would be more appropriate.

After all, treason would imply being a citizen of this country.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30401 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Imagine the fallout...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
I hope it's not just bait to make Donald start tweeting about it.

It's been a while, but if I remember right, his grandmother worked in the SSA office in Honolulu and his SSN was issued in Pennsylvania.

I would absolutely love for it to be true and be proven true. Throw his pussy ass in prison with Bubba.

OK, I changed my mind. I think Gitmo would be more appropriate.

Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
For 17 years while on the lecture circuit, Barak was self-described as being foreign born (Kenya).

More so, his Hawaiian birth certificate as presented was proven (to win a $20,000 prize, IIRC) to be wholly fabricated via a very specific "recipe" for making a nine layer PDF document. That can only be done electronically. A simple xeroxing of that document would've reduced it to one layer, but the one presented to us online was clearly faked. It was such a complicated process, and thus the reward/price to figure out how it was actually manufactured was collected.

Now I have no idea where that man was born, but I believe in my heart of hearts that he certainly lied about it in order to either succor federal subsidies at Columbia University as a foreign born student (where his records have been completely sealed), and/or trying to deal with and find his "authentic black self" as he writes about in his book.

Either way he is fraudulent.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post