SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An Obama Joins the Birther Movement
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Obama Joins the Birther Movement Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
I care very much. I would love to see his ass in prison, for this and many other crimes he has committed. But it won't ever happen. Like the Clintons, nothing ever sticks to him.

Posts: 1751 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: December 18, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by tatortodd:
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Even if this was legit, why should we care? He's irrelevant now, or at least as irrelevant as we want him to be.

If it is legit, I would love to see him brought up on charges of fraud. He's not going to go away until he's put away or totally disgraced in the eyes of the American people.
Fraud? I'm thinking treason.

I'm thinking espionage would be more appropriate.

After all, treason would imply being a citizen of this country.
He took the oath of office twice that is why I said treason. Regardless, both espionage and treason carry the penalty up to and including death. If he wasn't eligible to be president, did so anyway, and (most important) is convicted then he deserves to be put down. Harsh - yes. Likely - no.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23255 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
If it could be proved he was foreign born, the case could me made that every law, regulation and legislation he ever signed could all be null and void.

Thaz wha um talkin bout homies!!!!

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
All I know is I've seen an original birth certificate from 1962. It looks nothing like the document produced to put this matter to bed. It was lack and white with very primitive looking typing about 8.5 x 9 in dimension with a foot print.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29699 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
All I know is I've seen an original birth certificate from 1962. It looks nothing like the document produced to put this matter to bed. It was lack and white with very primitive looking typing about 8.5 x 3 in dimension with a foot print.

The one he produced was a reproduction I believe. Like if you lost yours and contacted vital records for a replacement.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
quote:
All I know is I've seen an original birth certificate from 1962. It looks nothing like the document produced to put this matter to bed. It was lack and white with very primitive looking typing about 8.5 x 3 in dimension with a foot print.

The one he produced was a reproduction I believe. Like if you lost yours and contacted vital records for a replacement.

I understand. But where is the original?

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29699 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
quote:
All I know is I've seen an original birth certificate from 1962. It looks nothing like the document produced to put this matter to bed. It was lack and white with very primitive looking typing about 8.5 x 9 in dimension with a foot print.

I have two different certificates. The Birth Certificate is, as you said, primitive with the foot print. My Registration of Birth is more like the one of his that is fake.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
quote:

I understand. But where is the original?

Apparently, Malik Obama has it.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Imagine the fallout...

There isn't any thing which I think is enough to repay the US for all the ill he's caused. I would crack a smile however if we rescind his pay and pensions, get him off the gov dole, garnish his future wages from George S and finally, no secret service. Live in Chicago, on your own, get a job!

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
Gateway Pundit has picked this up, FWIW. It appears that Malik is a Trump supporter - right down to his MAGA cap.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.co...h-certificate-kenya/

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:
quote:
Imagine the fallout...

There isn't any thing which I think is enough to repay the US for all the ill he's caused. I would crack a smile however if we rescind his pay and pensions, get him off the gov dole, garnish his future wages from George S and finally, no secret service. Live in Chicago, on your own, get a job!

Repay? What's a couple trillion between friends? National debt doubled under him. He's responsible for almost half of ALL US debt, EVER.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Skins2881,

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20822 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by preten2b:
quote:
Imagine the fallout...

Repay? What's a couple trillion between friends? National deficit doubled under him. He's responsible for almost half of ALL US debt, EVER.

I'd settle for travel and security expenses.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been ridiculed since he first started to run for president because I was a birther.
I can take, I think I am right and I am a big boy with broad shoulders.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
The odds of him being brought up on charges are about the same as it happening for Hilary.

That jackass needs to stop getting so much attention so that we can focus on what really matters. This is one ex-Pres that needs to become irrelevant.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17277 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sigmanic:
Gateway Pundit has picked this up, FWIW. It appears that Malik is a Trump supporter - right down to his MAGA cap.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.co...h-certificate-kenya/

I just pray that we don't see a tweet from the President about this.

And I would have no issue whatsoever seeing a massive amount of time and energy expended by our representatives and the justice department to bring this fraud up on charges if this can be proven to be authentic.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Essayons
Picture of SapperSteel
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
. . .I just pray that we don't see a tweet from the President about this. . .

Please explain why?

Thanks,

Sap

Posts: 3452 | Location: Arimo, Idaho | Registered: February 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of olfuzzy
posted Hide Post
I’m not a religious person by any stretch of the imagination, but if this is true and can be proven, I will seriously consider becoming one.

Posts: 5181 | Location: 20 miles north of hell | Registered: November 07, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
I just pray that we don't see a tweet from the President about this.

One of my first thoughts too! It just seems like good fodder for the Trumpster's twitter feed.

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lbj:
If it could be proved he was foreign born, the case could me made that every law, regulation and legislation he ever signed could all be null and void.

Yep, that means everything he did was illegal. How many SCOTUS justices does he have on the court? Sotomayor and Kagan, right?

Q

Posts: 26384 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Please explain why?

Because it's not a settled, verified story yet. I can't sign off yet on Malik's version here. If it is solid, then Trump can tweet away. I just hope he waits to find out.

^^^ Didn't mean to step on Balze's toes, BTW - and I'm not trying to answer for him. Cool