SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    An Obama Joins the Birther Movement
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

An Obama Joins the Birther Movement Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by zoom6zoom:
quote:
National deficit doubled under him.
the DEBTis what doubled, and it's much worse than the deficit doubling.

Oops, spellchecker or sleepy typing. Should have read debt.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Possibly a very stupid question, but I'm sure some of the medical/forensic community here has an answer. Does the skin of the infant footprint maintain the patterns of whorls that could be used as identification later in life? i.e. can BHO be proven/disproven to be the individual on the birth certificate his brother possesses or do those patterns change as an individual ages?

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2890 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
Does the skin of the infant footprint maintain the patterns of whorls that could be used as identification later in life?

Apparently so, as there have been previous cases.

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15716 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
The only way this story will not die is if Trump tweets about it. But I hope that if he does, there is some kind of plan in place to authenticate the Kenyan certificate. After all, this is not some Infowars rant, Obama's half brother has the document.

Trump could just say: Let's check it out.

It is, after all, a matter of national security if a complete imposter served as POTUS for eight years.

A quick check and Conservative Treehouse, Lucianne, and Breitbart-- none have this story.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11108 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here is a bit more

http://www.dailywire.com/news/..._campaign=benshapiro

quote:

Ads
ONOFF
Daily Wire
NEWS
PODCASTS
VIDEOS
SEARCH
SUBSCRIBE
LOGIN

Malik Obama Trolls Half-Brother Barack: Posts Forged 'Kenyan Birth Certificate'

TONY KARUMBA/AFP/Getty ImagesTONY KARUMBA/AFP/Getty Images
BY: JAMES BARRETT

On Thursday, Barack Obama's estranged and bizarre half-brother, Malik Obama — between pledges of loyalty to Donald Trump and promotions of his own foundation — tweeted what appears to be a birth certificate for "Barack Hussein Obama II" from Mombasa, British Protectorate of Kenya:

Surely. What's this? pic.twitter.com/jaczNXTIv0

VIDEOPresident Obama's Secret White House Screenings Revealed | THR N…
— Malik Obama (@ObamaMalik) March 9, 2017
So is crazy Malik's "birth certificate" legitimate? Nah. It's a forgery that was once for sale on eBay. The Daily Mail reports:

In 2009, a man by the name of Lucas Smith offered the document for sale on eBay.

The website eventually removed the page because it has a policy of barring its users from selling purported government documents.

In response to the Daily Mail's piece on the forgery, Malik tweeted, in standard alt-right speak:

Malicious Malik? Daily Mail is SuperCuck newspaper Top Grade! https://t.co/LtkLyfuY1J

— Malik Obama (@ObamaMalik) March 10, 2017
Here he is declaring he "stopped being the first brother of the United States and became Thot Patrol General for President Trump":

I stopped being the first brother of the United States and became Thot Patrol General for President Trump. God is Great!

— Malik Obama (@ObamaMalik) March 8, 2017
Here is another post from Malik, this time featuring alt-right icon Pepe the Frog:

Kekistan:legislative session pic.twitter.com/zdGxYIui8y

— Malik Obama (@ObamaMalik) March 8, 2017
And here he is asking for support for his foundation, the "Barack H. Obama Foundation," which has come under some scrutiny in the past:

Don't forget me folks. Donations > $5 for follow to raise funds for needy students scholarships. My people. https://t.co/HxKWfZYU3B

— Malik Obama (@ObamaMalik) March 6, 2017
The birther movement, birthed by Team Hillary during the height of the Democratic presidential primary for the 2008 election, resulted in widespread calls to see Barack Obama's birth certificate from Hawaii. Team Obama seemed to benefit from the questions, refusing to release any proof of his birth and slamming anyone who dared questioned his birthplace as promoting a racially-charged conspiracy theory. But after years of dismissing the questions and accusations, including from Donald Trump himself, the White House suddenly produced in 2011 a long-form birth certificate showing that he was born in Hawaii. In a statement, the White House explained that the president had decided to release it because "the distraction over his birth certificate wasn’t good for the country" (full statement below).

Certificate and complete statement below:

Here is the full statement the White House included in the release of the birth certificate:

In 2008, in response to media inquiries, the President’s campaign requested his birth certificate from the state of Hawaii. The state sent the campaign the President’s birth certificate, the same legal documentation provided to all Hawaiians as proof of birth in state, and the campaign immediately posted it on the internet. That birth certificate can be seen here (PDF).

When any citizen born in Hawaii requests their birth certificate, they receive exactly what the President received. In fact, the document posted on the campaign website is what Hawaiians use to get a driver’s license from the state and the document recognized by the Federal Government and the courts for all legal purposes. That’s because it is the birth certificate. This is not and should not be an open question.

The President believed the distraction over his birth certificate wasn’t good for the country. It may have been good politics and good TV, but it was bad for the American people and distracting from the many challenges we face as a country. Therefore, the President directed his counsel to review the legal authority for seeking access to the long form certificate and to request on that basis that the Hawaii State Department of Health make an exception to release a copy of his long form birth certificate. They granted that exception in part because of the tremendous volume of requests they had been getting. President Barack Obama's long form birth certificate can be seen here (PDF):

Birth certificate-long-form
Correspondence with the Hawaii State Department of Health can be seen here (PDF).

At a time of great consequence for this country – when we should be debating how we win the future, reduce our deficit, deal with high gas prices, and bring stability to the Middle East, Washington, DC, was once again distracted by a fake issue. The President’s hope is that with this step, we can move on to debating the bigger issues that matter to the American people and the future of the country.

TAGS BARACK OBAMA
VIEW COMMENTS
Share this on
Next Article
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

12 Tuition-Free Colleges
12 Tuition-Free Colleges
U.S. NEWS
5 Ways to Make Money Outside the Stock Market
5 Ways to Make Money Outside the Stock Market
YIELDSTREET
It’s Time To Deal With Your Sexist Brain
It’s Time To Deal With Your Sexist Brain
GOOD
Age Tax Is Unfair and Unaffordable
Age Tax Is Unfair and Unaffordable
AARP
Recommended by
Screenshot: BBC
FEATURE
BEST VIDEO OF THE WEEK: Dad's On A BBC Interview. The Kids Invade, Live On Air. Then The Nanny Shows Up.
JAMES BARRETT
THE LATEST
WATCH: MSNBC’s Mika Calls For Kellyanne Conway To Resign
HANK BERRIEN
RussiaGate: Six Months. No Evidence -- It's Time for the Media to Put Up or Shut Up
JOHN NOLTE
This Picture Of An Air Force Sergeant And His Military Dog Will Break Your Heart
HANK BERRIEN
CONSPIRACY NONSENSE: No, The CIA Did Not Hack The DNC And Blame It On The Russians. Just Stop It.
BEN SHAPIRO

THE TRUMP BOOM: Why Are Jobs Bumping Under Trump?
BEN SHAPIRO

'Manterruption!' Feminist App Detects When Men Interrupt Women Talking
JAMES BARRETT

'Kong: Skull Island' Review: 'Apocalypse Dud' Meets 'Jurassic Meh'
JOHN NOLTE

Video: Gang Member Who Was Awarded $25 Million Is Going To Prison For Brazenly Shooting A Man And Filming It
CHASE STEPHENS

UCLA Is Preventing Students From Taking This Conservative Professor's Free Speech Class
AARON BANDLER
MORE CONTENT
PODCASTS

THE BEN SHAPIRO SHOW
Ep. 266 - Women March For Something Or Other
Ep. 265 - Trump Tweets, The World Goes Insane
Ep. 264 - Did Democrats Get Another Scalp?

THE ANDREW KLAVAN SHOW
Ep. 282 - Our Future on the Line
Ep. 281 - The Great Double Standard
Ep. 280 - Conservatives Are The Resistance
FACEBOOK YOUTUBE RSS FEED
© COPYRIGHT 2017, THE DAILY WIRE
PRIVACY POLICY | TERMS OF USE | ADVERTISE WITH US | CONTACT US

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Karmanator
Picture of Chance
posted Hide Post
Image has been around since at least 2013

http://www.obamareleaseyourrec...of-footprint-on.html

Posts: 3276 | Registered: December 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
If this birth certificate is authentic, it's only significance is that Obama lied about it. His being born in Kenya would not have precluded him from running for, and becoming, President for the same reason McCain was not precluded from running. I haven't seen any question as to the nationality of Obama's mother being American.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Certified All Positions
Picture of arcwelder
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Keystoner:
If this birth certificate is authentic, it's only significance is that Obama lied about it. His being born in Kenya would not have precluded him from running for, and becoming, President for the same reason McCain was not precluded from running. I haven't seen any question as to the nationality of Obama's mother being American.

Did you read the whole thread?

Arc.
"You're a junkyard dog." - Lupe Flores. RIP

Posts: 27000 | Location: On fire, off the shoulder of Orion | Registered: June 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
quote:

Yes.

Year V

Posts: 2631 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
From a book tour press packet before his career as a politician.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16693 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
Taken from Wikipedia:

"For persons born between December 24, 1952 and November 14, 1986, a person is a U.S. citizen if all of the following are true:[12]

The person's parents were married at the time of birth
One of the person's parents was a U.S. citizen when the person was born
The citizen parent lived at least ten years in the United States before the child's birth;
A minimum of 5 of these 10 years in the United States were after the citizen parent's 14th birthday."

"On August 4, 1961, at the age of 18, Dunham gave birth to her first child, Barack Obama II."

Obviously 18 years of age = 14 plus 4 NOT 14 plus 5 (the minimum) hence if Barack was born in Kenya, he would not be a citizen.
If the certificate presented by Barack's half brother was proven true, it would open up a whole new can of worms.

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ozarkwoods
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flesheatingvirus:
Even if this was legit, why should we care? He's irrelevant now, or at least as irrelevant as we want him to be.

Wow, where do I start! We have written requirements in our constitution. If this is true he should not have been allowed to be president, he filed false documentation. Should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Yeah it matters to me that the highest office was held by falsifying documents. It pisses me off that there are so many people that don't care!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 4835 | Location: SWMO | Registered: October 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I NEVER believed and still don't believe he was born in Hawaii. If it were true, why wouldn't he simply have produced it the instant the first person questioned his citizenship???? Why did it take so many years to produce it.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by arcwelder76:
quote:

Yes.
As I understand it, Obama's mother was not old enough at his birth to convey citizenship, nor had she lived in the US long enough to do so. And Obama's titular father (was he really?) was never a US citizen at all. So even if the original meaning of "natural born" (both parents US citizens at the child's birth) is ignored, if Obama were not born on US soil, he is not a US citizen at all.

There are many who insist that this situation is "resolved status" but I, for one, am not satisfied. FWIW, the case for Sen. McCain was very different--both his parents were US citizens when he was born, so the location of birth was not important.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diversified Hobbyist
Picture of Steve 22X
posted Hide Post
I would also like to see his college records.
Did he apply as a foreign student (if he actually attended at all)?

-----------------------------------
Regards, Steve
The anticipation is often greater than the actual reward

Posts: 2463 | Location: Wylie, Texas | Registered: November 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post