SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Amazon - bringing home spying to a whole new level: Introducing Astro
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Amazon - bringing home spying to a whole new level: Introducing Astro Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
...maybe get a really good hot fire going in the barbecue pit and put that freaking thing on it and close the lid.

Posts: 107599 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stuck on
himself
posted Hide Post
But why?

Posts: 4177 | Registered: January 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
My girlfriend asked why I carry a gun around the house?
I looked her dead in the eye and said, "the motherfucking decepticons". She laughed, I laughed, the toaster laughed, I shot the toaster, it was a good time.

Old joke that may soon not be a joke Roll Eyes

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Nope, and hell nope.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Fire it out of a cannon. Run over it with road grader or a zamboni.

Picture of nighthawk
posted Hide Post
What do you do if Astro decides to hump Alexa ?

"Hold my beer.....Watch this".

Posts: 5933 | Location: Republic of Texas | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
On the wrong side of
the Mobius strip
Picture of Patrick-SP2022
posted Hide Post
Need to run it through a Waste Kang…

Posts: 4129 | Location: Texas | Registered: April 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
I would prefer "Rosie"

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3762 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Yes, society 'is' that damn lazy. I have a few smart plugs and a programmable thermostat and I sometimes wonder if I've gone too far. At least identifying the hopelessly stupid among us will be easy going forward. They'll be the morons spending $1k for one of these things.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Wood.
Chipper.
Now.

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Wrap a chain around it, tie the chain to your bumper and take a drive across the US.

Void Where Prohibited
Picture of WaterburyBob
posted Hide Post
Tape some tannerite to it, take it to the range and have some fun with its demise.

"If Gun Control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome" - Cam Edwards

Posts: 16517 | Location: Under the Boot of Tyranny in Connectistan | Registered: February 02, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tgtshuter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Wrap a chain around it, tie the chain to your bumper and take a drive across the US.

Made me think of the scene from “National Lampoon’s Vacation”.

Thanks for the laugh! Cool

Posts: 711 | Location: SC, USA | Registered: October 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wonder if it’ll get along with the Ring Drone ?

Posts: 881 | Registered: December 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
And there will be lines around the corner of people ready and willing to pay a thousand dollars for this pre NS-5 robot. But then ask these same people if they're at all concerned about the erosion of people's privacy nowadays. Most will likely say yes.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Maybe take it along on one of those Grand Canyon helicopter tour rides and throw it out. Can it be programmed to scream on the way out?

It's true I want one, but only to be able to kill it.

posted Hide Post
Zero chance one will be found in my home.

Posts: 6650 | Registered: September 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sns3guppy:
Zero chance one will be found in my home.

Oh, that would be their clandestine model.

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances with Wiener Dogs
Picture of XinTX
posted Hide Post
Try beatin' down with your feet
Looks like she's startin' to crank
Let's take the gasoline out
Try puttin' beer in the tank
Bring the beer over here
'Cause I need it to steer

Try pullin out all the wires
Try stuffin' cheese in the cracks
Try dynamitin' the tank
Smash all the glass with an ax
Do you have any grease?
Pour it over the seats

“The only power any government has is the power to crack down on criminals. Well, when there aren't enough criminals, one makes them. One declares so many things to be a crime that it becomes impossible for men to live without breaking laws.” Ayn Rand

“If we relinquish our rights because of fear, what is it exactly, then, we are fighting for?” Sen. Rand Paul

Posts: 8351 | Registered: July 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Telecom Ronin
Picture of dewhorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

"little guy kept up...."

Posts: 8301 | Location: Back in NE TX ....to stay | Registered: February 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post