SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Dogs at Restaurants
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Dogs at Restaurants Login/Join 
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I have no issue with service dogs usually. But when you start putting them on the furniture it becomes kind of annoying. Like the time I went somewhere and these two ladies had a chihuahua standing on their table barking out the window.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15891 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
Was going through the regular TSA line at the Vegas airport a few years back... stupid person at Delta forgot to print the quick check stuff on my ticket. Guy in front of me had a service dog with him and the under qualified TSA agents decided to pull him aside for a better search...but not his dog. I got left with his dog which made me happy after having to shuffle through that long line. I love dogs...

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
On my flight today the lady that sat in the window seat had a little dog in her arms. About two hours before we landed it shit all over her and the poor guy next to me in the middle seat, who was not with her. He was able to clean it off but she was covered and spent the rest of the flight in the lavatory. The flight attendants even let her stay in there for landing which I didn’t know was allowed.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
People here have formed their opinion based on how their own dog would act . It doesn't work that way .

Posts: 4056 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Hope the Anti feelings do not include Guide dogs (seeing eye) for visually impaired or blind people.

Posts: 1955 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SSgt USMC/Vet:
Hope the Anti feelings do not include Guide dogs (seeing eye) for visually impaired or blind people.

I personally have no problem with legitimate service dogs that have been trained. I’ve never once seen a problem with one of those. Even if I did I’d forgive the owner and the dog as that dog is necessary to the daily life of the owner.

I’ve seen multiple pets, or dogs masquerading as service animals, have accidents in public areas.

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post