SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BoB the Palindrome:
JUST1TYM CATS.....

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/6440097473

Yes, I am a certified "cat nut" Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A couple of the local hardware stores have unofficial adopted cats. Here is Dexter, the resident mouser of the Lowe's closest to me. I have been told he is spoiled by the employees.

Posts: 1158 | Location: Near Orlando, FL | Registered: September 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Dexter owns that Lowe's Store...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:

Thats an awfully sad photo...though I've waited in many rooms very similar myself!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
This thread is about the first thread I look for 99% of the time in SF...

To the OP, you really started something!

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of billnchristy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Here is Dexter, the resident mouser of the Lowe's closest to me. I have been told he is spoiled by the employees.

He looks like our Mary.

------------------------------------
My books on Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/William-...id=1383531982&sr=8-1
email if you'd like auto'd copies.

Posts: 17916 | Location: Lawrenceville GA | Registered: April 15, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I earned my
bombasticity
Picture of Psychobastard
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sunset_Va:
This thread is about the first thread I look for 99% of the time in SF...

To the OP, you really started something!

I haven't been in here at all for over a month. So glad to see that it's still going strong! Big Grin

"Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men."
- St. Augustine

Posts: 25964 | Location: Wearesoscrewedistan | Registered: October 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by animalmother:
This thread should live forever!

Infinity cat agrees!

From SigMonkey 2012 in regard to thread count!

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

The Wee Kitty thinks if she disguises herself as butter, I'll forget she's a cat, allowing her to escape outside.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ripley:

Thats an awfully sad photo...though I've waited in many rooms very similar myself!

Sad? No, it's curious. He wants to know when that door is going to open again, and what entertainment it will bring.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paragon:
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Ripley:

Sad? No, it's curious. He wants to know when that door is going to open again, and what entertainment it will bring.

Just an opinion, and a lot of projection on my part I'd suppose.

Regards, Will G.

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by airsoft guy:

The Wee Kitty thinks if she disguises herself as butter, I'll forget she's a cat, allowing her to escape outside.

What a cutie!

Regards, Will G.

Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
I've not looked through 245 pages but, surely someone has posted the sad cat diary?

http://youtu.be/PKffm2uI4dk

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by heisrizn:
I've not looked through 245 pages but, surely someone has posted the sad cat diary?

http://youtu.be/PKffm2uI4dk

Be enlightened and look at those other 244 pages one day, and you still won't understand cats, but you will be a better person for doing it. Smile

美しい犬

The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
I must insist that people stop posting the sad cat diary. Each time, it costs me 3 minutes and 20 seconds of my life.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

Cats are mentioned several times.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Paragon:
I must insist that people stop posting the sad cat diary. Each time, it costs me 3 minutes and 20 seconds of my life.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cogito Ergo Sum
posted Hide Post
Nice pic AirSoft guy. Very touching.

Posts: 5691 | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
I always thought Mr. Nimoy a most remarkable person.

Fitting tribute, this thread.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post