SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by just1tym:
This guy means business, and if you're not paying attention he's shipping out!

If Memory serves me correctly, that picture was taken after I received some P228 mags (in the box pictured) and Bombay just loved getting into small places.

Posts: 1662 | Location: NH | Registered: January 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post

Cats and fuzzy hats.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: airsoft guy,

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
I'm thinking Wimshurst, surely there's a way to harvest the static that must be generated --

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8345 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Rub the cat on a big old bell jar?

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
"Be vewwwwwy quiet, I'm chasing hamsters!!!"

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Plowing straight ahead come what may
Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:

My grandmother had a little tortoise-shell cat that would jump in the washing machine if the lid was up...came close to being washed a couple of times but would start screaming when the water was filling up and would blow out the top wringing wet when she lifted the lid Big Grin...

It also got into her trash compactor once and survived Eek

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
Making the best of what ever comes our way
Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
Plowing straight ahead come what may
And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10588 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
quote:

My grandmother had a little tortoise-shell cat that would jump in the washing machine if the lid was up...came close to being washed a couple of times but would start screaming when the water was filling up and would blow out the top wringing wet when she lifted the lid Big Grin...

Shut down the trash compactors on detention level NOW!

Light bender eye mender

Posts: 412 | Location: Central Texas | Registered: July 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Member of the Ka-tet
of 19 and 99
Picture of barres
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GJG:
quote:
Originally posted by Bisleyblackhawk:
quote:

Shut down the trash compactors on detention level NOW!

We had a cat jump into an open, warm dryer once. We wondered (for only a few seconds) what was making the dryer thud so loudly when we started the next load of clothes to drying. That cat NEVER ventured into the laundry room again.

Remember, in a life-or-death situation, when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

Barre

Posts: 975 | Location: Prison City, Texas | Registered: November 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eat, sleep, fish.
Forced to work.
posted Hide Post

Posts: 715 | Location: MN | Registered: January 05, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31441 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
E Plebmnista; Norcom, Forcom, Perfectumum.
Picture of OneWheelDrive
posted Hide Post

================================================
Ultron: "You're unbearably naive."
Vision: "Well, I was born yesterday."

Posts: 4788 | Location: St. Louis, Mo | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
Not sure if I made a contribution to this thread! Here's Vito and his Cat.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RAMIUS:
Not sure if I made a contribution to this thread! Here's Vito and his Cat.

That cat was a stray that hung around the studio. Marlon Brando just picked it up and started doing the scene.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
My mini black panther has been doing something funny lately. It's not the best pic but sometimes she will stick her tongue out at me. I love this little kitty. We reacued her at around 4-5 weeks old so she is incredibly personable and fun.....this is one cool cat!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

and it doesn't get old

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43882 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

I gotta get better pics of her doing it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21108 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
After seeing Sigmonkeys post all I gotta say is..

This message has been edited. Last edited by: just1tym,

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
posted Hide Post
Just doing my part to get this thread to a million...

Posts: 15665 | Location: Location, Location  | Registered: April 09, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The One, the Only Mighty Paragon
Picture of Paragon
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
Big Grin

I gotta get better pics of her doing it.

When does she go to the vet again? Check her teeth.

NRA Basic Pistol Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Posts: 12062 | Location: Central FL | Registered: April 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post