SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
The Peoples' Liberation Army Navy is looking for any advantage they can get in the Winter Olympic sport of curling.

Cat Curling.
Coming soon.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by irreverent:

I feel like doing that with my husband sometimes.
Why would you want to fart in the general direction of your husband?

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Stink eye by Pixie

Posts: 546 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
Catnip is a gateway drug:

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Another frequent user here, hard to keep him off of the stuff! Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
elmer - I'll raise you another B&W tabby. This guy is absolutely 100% my wife's cat. Wherever she goes in the house, he goes.

Posts: 9002 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Semi feral blue tabby Smoke

Posts: 546 | Location: Dothan, Alabama | Registered: August 27, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Elmer, do you happen to have any closer photos of Smoke? Very cool looking kitty.

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
How cool and unique looking! Spots on the sides like a Bengal, and stripes like a Tabby. Smile Looks to be a talker too!

Mine is very vocal, always greets me with a casual meow, and boy, when it's time for snacks or dinner he sounds like he's saying full sentences! And though we have all tile flooring, you can hear him purring a good distance away.

Regards, Will G.

posted Hide Post
btt

Posts: 1546 | Registered: October 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

All hail our feline overlords, even the tiny, furry, cute ones.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
You can rest assured that those two are going to be best friends for life. If that doesn't put a smile on you, check your pulse!

Regards, Will G.

Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^ LOL!

Posts: 792 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
OMG Sig2340 that was adorable!!!!

Digging the cat cow too!

Posts: 1768 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
This is why I get nothing done...

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12746 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post