SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31960 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

A Siamese retriever?

Nice is overrated

Posts: 31960 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:

The "pspsps" of death...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44404 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Lion has a hot dog dog.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Sig2340,

Nice is overrated

His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28584 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

posted Hide Post
Meet Keone (Kee-oh-nee):

As best we can determine, he was found wandering the streets near Rockford, IL about a year ago, went to a shelter, was placed with someone whose health was failing, returned to the shelter last September, where we found him July 20.

The shelter named him Adonis, for obvious reasons, but for the life of me, I can't understand why he spent the next ten-and-a-half months there unadopted. As soon as we got him home, he began exploring, very excited, happy and playful.

Keone, welcome home!

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9361 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
^^^Handsome dude, good on ya for adopting him!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15470 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9361 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

Woke up today..
Great day!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hjplmcH0GBk?si=MFzoy-x-sgVG_gtF" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

Love it!

Posts: 1823 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: December 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
Not sure which thread this should go in...

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16818 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28584 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Nice is overrated

No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by newtoSig765:
Meet Keone (Kee-oh-nee):

Keone, welcome home!

Beautiful boy! Looks like Keone could be a Snowshoe. I've had two Snowshoes and they're great cats. Both of mine lived into their 20s. They tend to be one-person cats. One of mine would play fetch for as long as I was willing. I'm glad Keone has found a good home.

Posts: 2689 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, we were told he was a Snowshoe, apparently a subdivision of Siamese. We raised Balinese about 25 years ago, and they were long-haired variations of Siamese.

So-far, Keone hasn't chosen between us, giving equal affection and attention to both my girlfriend and to me, and I hope that continues, as our previous Siamese rescue, a Christmas gift from me to her, ended up totally my cat.

We've had a lot of cats over the years, and he's by far the most affectionate. I'm still working out how to keep him from nipping, though. He thinks it's play, even when I'm bleeding! Eek

-- H L Mencken

-- JALLEN 10/18/18