SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:
This is why I get nothing done...

Yup... looks very familiar!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:

You should maybe call a lawyer...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43810 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Maybe you should get your own computer Artie instead of using kitty's all the time.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Why I thought every cat knows it's the best place in town to bed down!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Because of the Jaws and Shark Week posts:

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Now thats just funny, almost lost my coffee on the screen Big Grin Well done!

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:

Is that breed the Exotic American Shorthair? I see them quite often and find them totally adorable!

It looks similar to what I Googled, but not quite the same...

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:

Is that breed the Exotic American Shorthair? I see them quite often and find them totally adorable!

British shorthair?

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cne32507
posted Hide Post
quote:

My son's cat did the same thing. He brought his old office chair home and the cat was satisfied to sit beside him instead of on the keyboard.

Posts: 2520 | Location: High Sierra & Low Desert | Registered: February 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
An oldy but a goody. Smile

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
quote:
Originally posted by bronicabill:

British shorthair?

Yep, that's it! Thanks!!!

Bill R.
North Alabama

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10410 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We almost have more dining room chairs parked either at a window or a desk so the cat won't bogart a chair someone actually needs to sit down in & uses 'their' chair(s) instead. Big Grin

<><
America, Land of the Free - because of the Brave

Posts: 1925 | Location: Goodbye, so. Fla. | Registered: January 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
My little beast will wait until you get up from your chair and then jump into it and stare at you as if expecting a response from you Big Grin

Regards, Will G.

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by soflaac:
We almost have more dining room chairs parked either at a window or a desk so the cat won't bogart a chair someone actually needs to sit down in & uses 'their' chair(s) instead. Big Grin

Clearly, this IS his chair Big Grin

Regards, Will G.