SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 467
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

Feline humor.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/Le1GEAHnaGo

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Posts: 15844 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Orguss:[QUOTE]
Per the serval video-

That dog better not turn his back! Geez, that seems like a poor idea to have a tiny dog around a big predator like that..certainly the dog thinks so..

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5284 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
Lol, RichardC.
Momma Kiki, after her morning/whenever constitution, takes off and hits just shy of 30mph down a hall through the kitchen, into the piano room. If you blink you'll miss her.

Posts: 7320 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dsiets:
Lol, RichardC.
Momma Kiki, after her morning/whenever constitution, takes off and hits just shy of 30mph down a hall through the kitchen, into the piano room. If you blink you'll miss her.

Around here we call it "the zoomies"...

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The post pooping afterburner litter box launch is a multi floor event at my house, with maximum velocity achieved on the stairs. It does look fun.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16005 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Around here that gets a “Are the dingleberries chasing you? Run, kitty, run!”

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2362 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Bean was not feeling good, she had herself an inflamed bladder, likely from the stress of the 4th. She's back on her shit now though, getting into things she shouldn't be and just in general being a chibby.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Your "Bean" is adorable, and I'm happy to hear she is feeling better!

Thankfully fireworks don't bother either of my two much at all, so minimal stress for either during firework season.

Here is my torti named Maisy. Showed up on our back deck a few years ago in August and quickly became our kitty... indoors only!

Bill R.
North Alabama

Posts: 4551 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
HA!!! Not spoiled AT ALL, eh ASG??? Big Grin Big Grin

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
HA!!! Not spoiled AT ALL, eh ASG??? Big Grin Big Grin

Reckon she could be. My girlfriend really tries to, but I'm still the golden monkey no matter what. Like as soon as I crawl into bed, Bean is right there excited for bedtime. Girlfriend goes to bed "meh, I guess I'll get some scrtiches, but after that I'm going back to my tower."

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
Here's Lyla enjoying the new "catio". The kitties can get out there via the bathroom window.
IMG_9022 by Krazeehorse, on Flickr
IMG_9020 by Krazeehorse, on Flickr

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5681 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post

https://youtu.be/ZV1Q8eOTGDM

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18018 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
They're after my Lucky Charms!
Picture of IrishWind
posted Hide Post
Family cat, Totoro (2yrs), is loving his new best friend, Ginger Snap, a 13week old Golden. The mornings are usually spent chasing each other around the house.

Lord, your ocean is so very large and my divos are so very f****d-up
Dirt Sailors Unite!

Posts: 25075 | Location: NoVa | Registered: May 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
Turn on captions if you don't understand Russian.

https://youtu.be/bi0DeoBb_TY

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^
“… potatoes could be planted in that ear….”
Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31382 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post