Member

| From the photo, It looks like Bean just opened up a locked briefcase and it's filled w/...tuna. |
| | |
Peace through superior firepower

| |
| | |
Member

| quote: Originally posted by dsiets: From the photo, It looks like Bean just opened up a locked briefcase and it's filled w/...tuna.
I was thinking peanut butter. But I guess that's a dog thing, mine loved that stuff. |
| | | Posts: 8100 | Location: Southern Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007 |  
IP
|
|
The Joy Maker

| quote: Originally posted by dsiets: From the photo, It looks like Bean just opened up a locked briefcase and it's filled w/...tuna.
It was my Kindle. Of course as soon as I put it away and rolled over to sleep, that's when the power came back. Should have tried that hours earlier. quote: Originally posted by Will938: If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole. |
| | | Posts: 17352 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003 |  
IP
|
|