SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the cat pictures
Page 1 ... 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 469
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the cat pictures Login/Join 
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
He has gorgeous eyes.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43885 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by KJacques:
Adopted Indy one week ago. He's a very sweet boy who settled in very quickly.

Hi Indy, please come back to visit SF again soon,and thank you for adopting him. I really like Indy. Tomcats make good buddies.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Beautiful cat! Indy may be part Bombay. Not many breeds have those copper penny eyes.

Posts: 124 | Registered: March 04, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post
quote:

The close up picture says it all.

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prince of Cats
Picture of matthew03
posted Hide Post
Indy is stunning. Thanks for giving him a home.

---------------------------------------
www.AppalachianConcealment.com

Posts: 6555 | Location: S.W. Virginia | Registered: March 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 551 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: December 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
No joke, I know how that feels.

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BDA220
posted Hide Post
^^^^ yeah, I was never able to pill any of my cats...

"Strange days have found us, strange days have tracked us down." JM

Posts: 807 | Location: Pacific NW | Registered: September 21, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I earned my
bombasticity
Picture of Psychobastard
posted Hide Post
I couldn't pill or fluid mine but oddly enough long ago when he'd been stitched up I was able to flush his wound while holding him. At first it was a hassle but I quickly figured out that if I remained calm he'd do the same... just long enough. Big Grin

I gave up trying to keep the cone of shame on him though. He figured out how to drop his head between a step ladder and the wall of the garage and pull it off. It took me a few days to figure out how the little stinker was doing it but that thing was probably never on his neck for more than 30 seconds. Razz

"Though defensive violence will always be 'a sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men."
- St. Augustine

Posts: 25964 | Location: Wearesoscrewedistan | Registered: October 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Non-Miscreant
posted Hide Post
quote:

I like him. He looks like our Tomcat. Yours has deeper gold eyes. Litle Tom's were nice and blue when we brought him inside in 2000.

If you want to give him a nice treat, get a can of Redi-whip. For whatever reason, cats like cream and whipped cream works well. Its even better that people tuna.

Unhappy ammo seeker

Posts: 18388 | Location: Kentucky, USA | Registered: February 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
Or chicken salad! Or Refried black beans with melted cheese on top...:-)

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 226blackwater
posted Hide Post
Very hansome boy ya got there. He has kind, yet almost sad eyes. I hope he has a long healthy life, all 9 of them.

quote:

God, family, country
Patriot Guard Riders
P-226 Blackwater
P-229-Black .40
P-225
NRA Life Member
Ohio Gun Collectors Association

Posts: 639 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There's always money
in the banana stand!
Picture of cjwagner
posted Hide Post

------------------------------------------------------------

Whoever said the pen is mightier than the sword never encountered automatic weapons. - Gen. Douglas MacArthur

Posts: 1724 | Location: STL | Registered: March 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Stirek:

Growing up, our family cat was unbelievably kid friendly and docile. My brother and neighbor could tug of war her and she wouldn't bite or scratch. Going to the vet, she loved being the center of attention with 3 to 5 people petting her, and only sign she received a shot was her eyes got big.

Then, one year there were more fleas than her flea collar could handle. She dropped 40% of her body weight before we noticed (She was an outdoor cat in summer but indoor in winter). We took her to the vet, they nursed her back enough to come home, and gave us some spray to apply. Our sweet docile cat turned into a wild animal when sprayed and we had to wear shoulder length welding gloves to do it.

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23261 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Cat tries to apologize, awww

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of MtnPlinker
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1962 | Location: Front Range CO | Registered: April 03, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conductor in Residence
Picture of Maestro
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3676 | Location: Tampa Bay, FL | Registered: July 23, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8347 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post