SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    How many months does shark week last?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

How many months does shark week last? Login/Join 
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted
Aarrgh!

Sharks, snakes and octopi. Yuk.

Oh and spiders too

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6293 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yeah , seems like it goes on forever . I'm not interested .

Posts: 3966 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
Until the people stop watching and the money stops flowing. Wink

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

Only in an insane world are the sane considered insane.

The memories of a man in his old age
Are the deeds of a man in his prime

Posts: 14020 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

"I, however, place economy among the first and most important republican virtues, and public debt as the greatest of the dangers to be feared." Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 1538 | Location: Hartford, AL | Registered: April 05, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Herkdriver:

Thats like, shark season, man.

Posts: 7317 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
Shark week is only one week. I know it doesn't seem like it, but it's true.

Shark week promotion week however runs the prior 51 weeks. I understand how you missed the distinction, it's easy to do.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3506 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Just when you thought its was safe to turn on your TV....

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 15989 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And don't forget all the Sharknado spin-offs....

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
About 10 weeks less than Black History Month

Posts: 42 | Location: Southeast Texas | Registered: July 31, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
As long as the advertisers are willing to pay. .............. drill sgt.

Posts: 1947 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
About as long as the Olympics. Too long.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of spdski
posted Hide Post
You know, I used to also get pissed about the stupidity of never-ending Shark Weeks... I just realized that since cutting the cord a couple of years ago, I haven't even thought of it.

Until now, because I saw this, and it just jumped out of the depths and shredded a chunk out of my recently found peace with three rows of teath.

Posts: 1273 | Location: Waxahachie, TX | Registered: October 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post