SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
^^^^^... need animal cruelty charges brought................. drill sgt.

Posts: 1999 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Roman just turned four months

Roman "helping" with the leaves

Way passed his nap time Saturday, we went to Paw Fest and then stopped at a restaurant/bar that has a dog friendly outdoor area.

Roman says he's tired of your shenanigans, just hand over the treat

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
^^^^ He is so darn cute.

Posts: 3716 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
This is Josie, one of the dogs being fostered in our rescue group Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Great-granddaughter had her 3rd birthday yesterday and got her first car - an electric Mercedes SUV!

Sadly, she also got her first hit-and-run... Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15207 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
That's great Smile

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Roman with his new "Barn Coat"

silence is acceptance
Picture of birddog1
posted Hide Post
3 month old Cora enjoying the heating pad on my recliner. My son bought her after Sophie had to be put down suddenly.

Posts: 2337 | Location: Massillon, OH | Registered: January 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

I know you guys probably get tired of pictures of my great-granddaughter and her buddy, but I just couldn't resist this one!

Posts: 15207 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Tired? Nope, not at all. The pictures are great!

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Great pic PH

Definitely not tired of pics. Here is Roman for about the fourth time on this page Cool

Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

When it comes to that little girl, Crichton has the patience of Job...

Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
I couldn't decide if this belonged in the dog or cat pic threads, so I just went with the first one that came up.
Can't seem to embed it.
Link

Thanks SigMmonkey!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 83v45magna,

Posts: 7248 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 83v45magna:...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43863 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My dog crosses the line
Picture of Jeff Yarchin
posted Hide Post

Greta wishes the SF a merry Christmas and happy new year.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Jeff Yarchin,

Posts: 12917 | Registered: June 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post
Lots of beautiful pups here. I have to take the time to sit down and load some pics in post image and post pics of our boys.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post

Edited to add: picture stolen off the Internet.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RichardC,

Posts: 15885 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
^^^Incredible pic, what's his name?

Posts: 3716 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post

... laughing all the way...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43863 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3904 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post