SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Enough with the dog pictures
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 55
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Enough with the dog pictures Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post

Keep this going!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim Shugart:

This is so true. Our Dozer is a PERFECT example. Ask him to do something and he goes and does the opposite.

Posts: 683 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
^^^ I gave in an hour early the two days following the time change, she knew what time dinner was suppose to be.

Posts: 5299 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 27834 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Happy Thanksgiving to all you lucky dog 'owners'*!

* who owns who! Smile

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15471 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post

they driving me to drink

Posts: 28 | Location: Naples Fl | Registered: January 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
It was a rough Thanksgiving weekend, as our Cooper went rapidly downhill starting the day after... We lost him that Monday, 11/26/18 Frown

He and his mate, Lindsay, were saved from an amish puppy mill, before being thrown dead on a pile. We lost her in August of 2016. Both lived long lives, but it is so hard to lose them. Wouldn't trade the joy of being with them for anything. We were fortunate enough to adopt one of our fosters, whom they both accepted as their own, a few months before we lost Lindsay, so fortunately Cooper was not alone and Francie kept him young and active for more than two years. We will look to get a new member of the family in the new year...

Honestly, after we adopted them together from the rescue in 2008, I could not imagine life without them. Dogs are only love and these two had suffered at the hands of puppy millers, yet after several years of work, they are the sweetest, most wonderful lives to ever touch ours.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I hate people.

Especially people who gift pets for Christmas.

Dispatch calls last night and says some lady was at the window saying a dog was tearing up her house and her kids weren’t taking responsibility. So she just leaves the dog in the lobby and takes off. This thing is a baby! Of course she’s going to be rambunctious.

After one night in my very calm house, I don’t see anything wrong with this dog. I was looking for a home for this one but my daughter has claimed it so I guess the zoo has another addition. Time to start potty training again.

I think the dispatchers purposely call me for every animal call. This is dog number 4 I have taken home from work. 20+ years at this job and I can say the best things I have done is rescue animals. When I retire I’m buying a farm so they can have a lot of room.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
All the time
Picture of Gear.Up
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Chowser:
I hate people.

<snip>

You're good people. Thank you for taking in the hound!

Posts: 2320 | Location: East TN | Registered: July 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^ I don't know how they got that dog to put up with that. The lifespan of any foreign object on our dogs' noses is too short to measure.

===
I would like to apologize to anyone I have *not* offended. Please be patient. I will get to you shortly.

Posts: 2064 | Location: The Sticks in Wisconsin. | Registered: September 30, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post