SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    Am I the jerk here? (gun sale related)
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Am I the jerk here? (gun sale related) Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
This thread"s more educational than a full scholarship to Phoenix University dot edu

Posts: 15936 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P220 Smudge:

I decided you weren't worth arguing with because the irony of that last bit somehow didn't occur to you. What could it possibly gain me to engage in a debate with a guy who wanted to have an intellectually dishonest argument?

Intellectually dishonest? You better watch it Smudge! He's going to get all pissy because you called him a liar!

How many times has that manchild stormed out of this thread never to return? I've lost count. There's liars then there's habitual liars.

Posts: 834 | Location: Southern NH | Registered: October 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32621 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post

Posts: 28093 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
My son had a field trip to the Grand Canyon today, and the wife chaperoned. They left at 4AM and won't be home before 9pm. It's been a blissfully quiet day around here. I went and bought 300 rounds of subsonic 9mm, and a thousand rounds of .22. I Rocksett the barrel nut on my Scorpion and the direct thread adapter for my can. Gonna go get some yellow plumber's tape at Lowe's and pick up a burrito on the way home. Why yellow plumber's tape? Some dude on Reddit said it worked better for keeping direct thread cans from walking off, so I'll give it a shot.

One of the dudes in my NV group chat wanted to argue about some silly bullshit, and this is like, the fourth of fifth time he's singled me out for the whole "ackchyually" routine. I decided the next time he pulls it, I'll just skip the debate and toss him from the group chat. Razz

I went swimming instead of arguing, and because there was no ten year old in the pool with me, I got some sunshine without getting splashed in the face every five seconds.

Wait, what were we talking about? Pedro, did you have a decent Friday? It's not hot as shit here yet, how about over there? Ya'll getting swampy yet?

Posts: 17299 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
I was a total ass to a northerner that had been taught since birth that Southerners are stupid and it's easy to scam them that tried to get me to lower the price of a pistol I had on the trader.

I made it clear I had to sell because of Tabs' medical issues, so the price was firm. He messaged me that he had half what I wanted in CASH! CASH IN HAND! RIGHT NOW! Like that would be some sort of favor to me.

He actually told me that "since I was so desperate for money, I should be thankful he offered me half".

The words that spewed from my keyboard......

Just I talk like I'm on Hee Haw doesn't mean I'm stupid.

I wound up selling the pistol for $100 over asking by a very kind member, but Mr. New York yankee is blocked. He actually thinks he's smarter than I and I have a college education plus am a science director at my job. He installs satellite dishes as a contractor.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34196 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:

Mr. New York yankee is blocked.
Is this a SIGforum member?

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30854 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
No. It’s local.

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34196 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post