SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    My sense of humor and discretion.
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
My sense of humor and discretion. Login/Join 
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I recall there being a swallowable device that imaged your innards from teeth to tail.

I guess the reusable feature turns folks off.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31435 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Report This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by OneWheelDrive:
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
"...... so I'm running a little behind..."

Yours or his?

"mine" and "little" are two words you will never hear in the same sentence. Eek

(At least, from astern...)

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15223 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Report This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PHPaul:
I semi-seriously thought about looking for one of those wet-transfer kiddie tattoo things and tattooing "Welcome, Dr. Harmon" in the tramp-stamp position...

That would have been really funny if Dr. Harmon called in sick.

Posts: 4585 | Location: Where ever Uncle Sam Sends Me | Registered: March 05, 2007Report This Post
Delusions of Adequacy
Picture of zoom6zoom
posted Hide Post
If either of these things occur, leave at once.
1. When you ask where to hang your pants, he says, "right over there, next to mine"
2. Feeling a hand on your shoulder is normal. Feeling a hand on both shoulders... is not.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: zoom6zoom,

I have my own style of humor. I call it Snarkasm.

Posts: 17944 | Location: Virginia | Registered: June 02, 2006Report This Post
posted Hide Post
When I got mine, they put a hospital gown on me. Then they told me I was in the wrong location, so I had to walk to another room thru a lobby where there were about 8 nurses. The nurse with me told me she was sorry I had to change rooms. I told her sarcastically that it was ok, I just loved showing my butt off to all. I heard one nurse say; "You ought to be proud of that one." The nurse with me said; "She ought to know she has been here a while and seen a lot of butts. My face turned blood red and my ears felt really hot. I did not appreciate her comment until the next day sometime.

NRA Life Endowment member
Tri-State Gun collectors Life Member

Posts: 2794 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 18, 2014Report This Post