SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Finally was able to get to the range and relieve some stress... it was a blast.

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post

Had our new pup (Goldendoodle) a week now. He's getting along famously with our Golden Retriever. . .

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
As a photo & “painting”:

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
i like...+1

Posts: 2766 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vemon
posted Hide Post

Posts: 545 | Location: Moscow,Russia | Registered: December 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

Untitled by Lone-Rider, on Flickr

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
The things you see at an upscale Scottsdale shopping center on a sunny, warm Saturday morning.

While Scottsdale has lots of Bentley models, mostly newer, running around town… this one was a bit rarer sight:

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
I got this in from a friend to photograph, Kershaw ZT0888. 2012 Blade Knife of the Year:

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3398 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post
Uh-oh! Mike! Mike! Mike! Mike! Guess what day it is…!

GAHHHHHH!!!

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of scot818
posted Hide Post
This mornings sunrise. Quick cell phone shot as I was leaving the house.

Posts: 1442 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: May 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by UTsig:
I got this in from a friend to photograph, Kershaw ZT0888. 2012 Blade Knife of the Year:

Has to be the nicest ZT knife I have seen yet.

Posts: 17900 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Just picked up a new lens today and stopped by the local airport to see what there was to see. Pretty overcast, not good light, but I think I am going to like it!

Tamron 150mm-600mm on Canon 6D

AH-124-100A by Lone-Rider, on Flickr

AH-124-100B by Lone-Rider, on Flickr

AH-124-100C by Lone-Rider, on Flickr

Dreamlifter by Lone-Rider, on Flickr

FedEx by Lone-Rider, on Flickr

Scotsbroom by Lone-Rider, on Flickr

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10940 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I didn't take this today

The Saudi Arabia embassy in London Englad

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
MET-DPG trooper. Great picture. Must have liked you to allow you to take his picture? The Diplomatic Protection Group or The DPG is negatively known amongst some circles in the Uk as 'Doors, Posts and Gates' on account of their static site duties. This is however a rapidly evolving command and is moving more towards proactive counter terrorist policing activities.
Very nice picture, Saudi Embassy?
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
I didn't take this today

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by CQB60:
MET-DPG trooper. Great picture. Must have liked you to allow you to take his picture? The Diplomatic Protection Group or The DPG is negatively known amongst some circles in the Uk as 'Doors, Posts and Gates' on account of their static site duties. This is however a rapidly evolving command and is moving more towards proactive counter terrorist policing activities.
Very nice picture indeed.
quote:
I didn't take this today

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Very nice picture indeed. Glock 17 on a "leash"
quote:
I didn't take this today

Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Interesting kit. What is the lanyard-attached device just to the left of the SMG mag? Some sort of Taser?

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure what all the gear was.

I chatted him up for a few minutes and yes, he seemed to like me.

The Saudi embassy is behind the gate. You can see the coat of arms on the gate.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: PR64,

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3477 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
Took Texascrub to a pretty neat canyon and then we checked out a really nice Petroglyph site.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3398 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post