SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 146
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post

Picture of AndyM1911
posted Hide Post
A couple shots from my back yard earlier today-

Posts: 5185 | Location: Live Free Or Die | Registered: January 25, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by AndyM1911:
A couple shots from my back yard earlier today-

Is that where you go when you get in trouble ... the "dog house" Wink

Very nice, my dad had 40 acres out side of town with a wooded area like that. Unfortunately we had to sell it to settle his estate and I wasn't in a position to buy it.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5707 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gloom, despair and
agony on me.
Picture of drabfour
posted Hide Post
Hail tonight looks like my less than a year old roof is getting replaced.

Posts: 4986 | Location: Texas | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Mom on the nest:

Update: The 2 eggs hatched around 6:35pm Pacific Time. More pix in a few days.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 4030 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
Great HB picture.

I have seen only one HB nest and is was in Westwood, right in the heart of LA at a hotel in a planter.

Nature works in strange ways!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”
Remember: After the first one, the rest are free.

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Friday night storm.

Posts: 348 | Location: Texas | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Evil Asian Member
Picture of LastCubScout
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5585 | Location: San Francisco Bay Area, CA | Registered: April 11, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of CQB60
posted Hide Post
very nice. What did you capture this with?
quote:
Originally posted by shoelessjoe:
As is my habit, I always take a gander at the track web when working on the road switchers ... running on the Santa Fe side, I discovered this on a Colorado Springs spur track ... Carnegie Steel, 1897. Lots o' history there!

Posts: 13813 | Location: VIrtual | Registered: November 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
That is one cool old rail!

RMD

TL Davis: “The Second Amendment is special, not because it protects guns, but because its violation signals a government with the intention to oppress its people…”

Posts: 20321 | Location: L.A. - Lower Alabama | Registered: April 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Went out early this morning for a bit a free-diving before work and this guy found me very interesting. He studied me for about a minute or so then swam with me for about 5. Every time I would stop he would turn around and swim back at me.

Posts: 2044 | Registered: September 19, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
I know a lot of the reefs around Florida on the east coast look similar but I've been in areas around Ft Lauderdale a short distance off shore that looks close! Even off Ket Biscayne too with visibility about the same at that depth. Great memories, thanks.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Picked up a few new toys recently and had the camera out. Nothing fancy.

The CZ p-07 I bought last week and just got in a holster for it. Haven't shot it yet but it was a NIB one from a local shop.

The FNP I just stumbled upon today at the same shop. Used and in great shape with a fair price. Couldn't resist it as it felt great in the hands and a nice full size beast of a .45 is always a good thing to have around.

Also bought a new Kershaw Launch 2 today just cause... Smile

IMG_0370 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

IMG_0367 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

IMG_0352 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

IMG_0356 by cxcxsx, on Flickr

And one iPhone photo for good luck
Untitled by cxcxsx, on Flickr

Posts: 2170 | Location: Atlanta  | Registered: February 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NVFireFighter
posted Hide Post

********Mors Ab Alto********

Posts: 46 | Location: Chato's Land.....Nevada | Registered: March 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NVFireFighter
posted Hide Post
A sweet little guy I was going to adopt but missed out by a few hours....

********Mors Ab Alto********

Posts: 46 | Location: Chato's Land.....Nevada | Registered: March 23, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

S&W Model 64-2 – Sept. ’81 – Craig Spegel Boot Grips

Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
it always amazes me the talent in this forum.

Today I took my parents advice from when I was a pre-teen and I went and played on the freeway.

20.2 miles bicycle ride with 11 miles on the freeway.

I took a 10 minute break to adjust my bib shorts and get water and rest at the 10.2 mile mark and took this shot with my cell phone of the Greenwood Tree Farm. these are Pacific Albus trees and they are irrigated with an underground drip system.

Dave

Posts: 3564 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54644 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows too little
about too much
Picture of rduckwor
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bendable:

That's nice! Spring finally!

RMD

Picture of Rustpot
posted Hide Post
A quick snap of the 220 Combat that came in today. My third 220, didn't hang on to the first two. Hopefully this one sticks.

Posts: 6030 | Location: Romeo, MI | Registered: January 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post